I did something terrible today

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dantino, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Dude... what....?

2. If serious, I am disappoint.

3. Yep, not what I expected you to type at all. I had to reread it just to make sure I got what you were saying....

fuck man....

4. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Yep, not what I expected you to type at all. I had to reread it just to make sure I got what you were saying....

fuck man....[/quote]

Oh, you got it.

5. I find this thread incredibly odd.....how could you not feel like a complete pyscho doing that type shit

6. "Let us sit by and watch
    Death and destruction's devotees revel
    Let us sit back and witness
    Innocent semen being poured"

7. [quote name='"LowEyesBigSmile"']I find this thread incredibly odd.....how could you not feel like a complete pyscho doing that type shit[/quote]

thank you! either we all got trolled HARD or this man has deep set issues. with rejection and or women

8. What kind of weed are you smokin? I could use something that would make two days seem like 6 months.

9. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    What kind of weed are you smokin? I could use something that would make two days seem like 6 months.[/quote]

Back To The Future Kush. $25.00/Gram. PM me. I ship no extra charge

10. did not even know this existed til today good bye GC, hello kitty universe.

OP from now on when ever I see some sick fuck with their jacket on their lap I am gonna run over and jack off on them to show them what it feels like. And it is all your fault.

11. One day its going to be your pillow OP:devious:

12. if theres any cops on grasscity; heres a real crime for you guys

13. the real lol's are the people who believe this guy

14. I jacked off to this story

15. It's a lot more fun to believe. You know Santa is fake but deep down you want to him to be real.

16. thats the truth.

I come here for entertainment when im baked, i dont want to hear about how many people died today, what crimes the government are committing, h ow fucked your life is etc..

17. I love when stories get this far before people call troll. I seriously enjoy these lol

18. If what your saying is true u should be hung upside down while an obese retard unloads his nut in your mouth see how u like it