I did something bad

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by deadlift1979, Jan 6, 2010.

1. #1 deadlift1979, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    *PIC @ POST NUMBER 4*

I touched my seedling on both of its first true leaves and where i touched them is now dieing the whole plant has stopped growing and has turned a pail green yellow it has been like this for two days should i cut of the dead part of the leave and leave the rest of it :eek:

2. got a pic? I doubt that touching the leaves did it, unless you are carrying around some weird fungus.

sounds like classic nute burn from your description.

3. i have a crappy camera phone pic i will post it up you can see the spot but cant really differentiate the pail green color from the normal green color

4. #4 deadlift1979, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    here is the best pic i got...is this from touching the only other ideas i have is phosphate def the

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      24.2 KB
      Views:
  5. you cant have a deficiency yet, seedlings need nothing but water for 2 weeks.

looks like nute burn, what kind of soil do you have it in?

6. mg organic soil

oh yeah it is two weeks old
    stunted

7. Do you smoke cigarettes or otherwise have nicotine on your fingers?

8. gave up smoking 2 years ago

should i trim the necrosis off

9. what is the ph of the soil

10. 6.6-6.8

11. no, you dont have enough leaf yet to be trimming at will.

12. Get it out of the mg organic now!!! When I started my grow, I started with that soil and it almost killed my plants. I switched to ff and my plants have yet to have another problem. No more bugs, no more nut burn. Some people like mg organic but I know a lot of people who have had problems with it too. Not a good soil to start a grow with there are a lot of nuts in it to begin with.

13. thanks man that is what i thought

14. mg orgainc is horrible stuff there are somany pushing that mud around here i switched to ff and love it. p.s it aslo helps if you can keep the pots from touching the floor to prevent heat loss.