I did not recieve an order tracking email...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by christryker, Jul 9, 2009.

1. In the email GC sends you when you order something (payment conformation, the items you ordered, price of said items, your order number, etc...) it says that GC will send you a following email telling you that they shipped your order and give a postal tracking number. I ordered some items on the 3rd and still have not gotten a second email. Has anyone experienced this? I also sent GC support an email explaining to them what happened and have not gotten a response.

2. Did you pay for the tracked shipping or the regular?

I inadvertently paid for the non tracking thinking that i paid for tracked shipping since Hollands Post office is different than the UK and International Priority Shipping does sound like it is tracked. In the end i did get my order though. Today to be exact and i had been waiting since June the 6th.

I do wish this site would do away with the regular post and provide tracked shipping only. If that was the only option available to me at the time i would not have made that mistake.

3. Shit son, I probably did not pay for tracked. I had no idea you had the option. Thanks for replying to my thread, that helps me. My Dad's card got maxed out the same day I ordered (maxed from other shit, not the GC stuff.) so I thought the payment did not go through. I found out the payment did go through. I agree that the default shipping should be tracked. Thank you, I have been worrying about it for a while.

4. Here's the info on shipping methods and it's found here.

Attached Files: