I did my friends Senior Research Paper on... well you know. Lemme know what you thinK

Discussion in 'General' started by Tainteddd, Feb 3, 2010.

1. View attachment jonathanlavinge.doc

I wrote that for him in the matter of 5 hours. Pretty well researched, not cited, but 100% factual. Let me know what you guys think, he needs the final draft by today.

2. Post it.. I don't want to have to download it..

3. There are spelling errors, the transitions definitely need some work and it lacks a motherfucking bibliography.

This would have been a good first draft.

4. Well I sent it to him and just told him to look up every fact I put in there on google to get citations lol. But I fixed all the spelling errors before I sent him. How was the lingo? I'm aware it lacked cohesiveness, but as far as the grammer, word usage, topics, etc, how would you rate it?

5. 5 hours got damn tell em he better slide you 50 bucks for the labor or somethin

6. did you make it so we have to download it so that if the teachers checks online then they wont think you stole it from this site?

7. You fucked your friend over

Your margins are noticeably huge, you shouldn't double-space in between paragraphs, and I never saw a teacher who requested that a paper be typed in anything other than Times New Roman, which - shock - is smaller at 12 pts than Arial

You make claims and never back them up with additional facts or even references. You use big words incorrectly (illustrious instead of illustrative, for example). You jump from point to point without much of a cohesive theme.

There is little supporting information for most of the claims you make and the piece tends to slip into opinion as opposed to fact in some places

Deserves a zero as is...maybe a 73 if your buddy can source three-quarters of the things you said

8. hahaha

9. Fucking served.:cool:

10. a research paper...without a bib?

yeah you bud is going to fail if he uses as is

and most teachers won't accept wikipedia or google finds as sources, some are more lenient but when I was in school, they would be super pissed if you didn't at least source 5 things from a book

NoodleTools : Sign In

it makes sourcing mla style stuff correctly much easier since you plug in the info and voila! a bibliography

also if you use some book sources, the teacher will most likely give you extra points for not being lazy and just citing something off the internet (aka omg you went to a library and opened a book...that's like a small miracle +points) but then I went to school in the midwest xP

11. Shocker, another stoner who thinks he is a genius.