I did it!!!!! ....:(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by redchrons, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Not sure if you are referring to me but if you read my posts that's not the problem. I don't smoke all that much.

In any case the herb is not for everyone and some need breaks :)

2. I know what you mean bro. My first 10 high, which was when i didnt do it often, where are always really fun and more of a "up beat" high. Now i blaze alot more often and the highs arent really depressing, just kinda dull. Like usually me and my friends will blaze and then just sit there and nothing fun will happen.

3. you can quit smoking weed but those problems will still be there...
    i suggest working out, getting a job, and "improving your situation" to get rid of those problems.

4. I think your break is a good idea. Ive felt like that at times and taking a break and working out the problems i had I could smoke without thinking about those things that brought up bad thougts. Good luck

5. Yes I know how to fix the problems, but I don't like my highs...I never said anything about weed causing my problems.

6. Best of luck to you. Do whatever you think it takes. Once you get your life together, weed will still be around.

7. I had the same exact problem and it was horrible. Weed is supposed to improve your mood and perception of your shortcomings, not the opposite. But the t-break WILL work. I quit for months starting at summer break, worked for me.

8. good luck bro, hope you find what you're looking for

9. no but you did mention you have a hard time with those thing, getting rid of them would be easier

10. Fix your problems, then smoke.

11. i totally feel you man, similar shit happened to me ... after a while, i just stopped giving a fuck :hello:

12. Lol I don't think the answer is to just keep smoking...

Tonight was the first test. My friends were all drinking and smoking and I said no thanks and was sober the entire night. It was actually fun and I'm going to keep going.

13. You're that guy now, bro.

14. The hell are you talking about?

15. i understand you completely. I too have very similar highs, and they really do suck. I have tried doing the same, stopping for a while but have never succeed haha, but now i plan to take a month t break, i dont plan on smokin until my birthday.

Good luck with your break thoughh

16. Finally somebody with a little sense, good call taking matters into your own hands. Enjoy being sober, because it's a rarity among us stoners :D

17. Thanks....this week has been good.

Honestly I had about 12 shots Friday night and ended up taking a rip out of my friend's bong at a party so I guess I fucked up on some level...but I haven't bought any, gave all my weed away in fact, and don't want to buy any. I guess a drunken miscue although I still was in control I didn't feel completely obliterated.