I did it! Bought the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cornet, Dec 27, 2010.

1. I never thought I'd be the type to drop big money on anything weed related, but I thought about it a bit and realized that it's WORTH IT!

Paid 80 for a new one from Vape World using the coupon code "10-off-10." I can't WAIT to try it and stop smoking forever.

Not to mention the stealth! No smell!

Not to mention the efficiency! I'll be vapin a tenth of a gram--hope it gets me baked.

2. WTF!!?!? You got A COUPON!>! lmao oh well i also bought one from vape word. Im chiefing In my crib and its odorless and trust me when its stealth its stealth. I can go to ur house and chief without u noticing

3. Yea man i freaking love mine! Congrads bro treat it well :)

4. 80 bucks is big money? :confused:

5. Bigger than the 15/month I spend on a half eighth...

6. Is it really odorless. I own a kia vaporizer (a company that makes it's box vapes with ceramic parts rather than metal) and it definitely has an odor. However, it does not smell like the burning ganja so much as burnt popcorn.

7. Well of course its gonna have some odor but it disappates fast.. I love my launch box i vape in my room all the time and my rents never smell it...

8. Apologies for the bump, but I wanted to ask the OP something.

Is there a new coupon code or something, because I'm trying to by a MFLB from Vape World right now, and it keeps telling me that the code is invalid.

Any ideas?
    Thanks.

9. #9 WeedBratton, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    Also known as a sixteenth.

Oh yeah, whats an MFLB?

EDIT: Nevermind, my brain started working again, figured it out.

10. That's all you smoke in a month? I smoke that in a day.

11. Well, how could anyone compete with you? You're the fucking man, after all.

12. Wow man that's like really fucking neato.

13. MFLB = Magic Flight Launch Box. Link vv

Magic-Flight

14. You'll love the MFLB. I suggest going to the fuckcombustion forums and read through the hundreds of pages of MFLB reviews/talk. You'll get some nice tips from some of the guys there.

Here's a few tips from me:

The finer your weed is, the more you will get out of it. I pretty much "powderize" my weed in a coffee grinder for my MFLB and I definitely get the most out of it.

You can change the temp inside the MFLB by inhaling faster or slower (faster = cool the unit down, slower = heat it up) this way you can use your tongue as a thermometer of sorts to make sure you don't ignite the weed. It might sound a little complicated right now, but you'll get the hang of in a few sessions.

SAVE YOUR VAPED WEED! I like to make "Golden Dragon" with my already vaped bud (AVB). Its the same concept of Green Dragon, only you aren't using fresh weed. You can also make edibles, but I find that tinctures are easier to make.

Shake the MFLB after each hit to stir up the herb!

I like to keep the battery in the entire hit and just regulate the temperature with the rate at which I'm inhaling. It seems to work the best for me, and I can take 20-30 second rips of vapor.

Cheers!

15. Oh thanks it was nice of you to notice.

16. I actually hadn't noticed on my own, you were the one to point out for me. So thank you.

17. I never could understand why people brag about how much bud it takes to zone them out. I would think that the LESS bud it takes to get you there, the better, eh?

18. i hope people keep buying these for stealth reason,because they smell and if your parents don't...
    1.there not smart
    2.they don't even know what weed smells like
    3.have a big area/well ventilated
    4.never come near your room
    5.there coke heads
    6.they have allergies

19. Ok, what's wrong with THIS picture? lol

20. #20 xsploit, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    well for super serial,we will just have a bunch of posts like this other guy on here
    "oh noes my moms caught me,how did she catch me,the mflb is a cloaking devic3,oh noes my mommy gave me a spanking,oh noes,halp"
    [​IMG]