i did a bum ass thing today... ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ienjoysmokin, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. since i lost my job, i can barely make a reasonable amount of money, u know i can't even make 260$ (thts my goal). itz bullshit, im livin with my moms, takin sum classes at the community college, gas money is fuckin gay. anyway, to the point. i went into my moms jewelry box, and found a 14k gold chain, and i sold it at the pawn shop, without thinkin twice. now i feel like such a bum, i mean that necklace wuz probably passed down and shit from italy. and was worth a lot more than what i got for it. i got 85$. i jus felt this overwhelming feeling of guilt once i walked out the pawn shop, and read the check saying 85$. and i was jus took a deep breath and jus said "the fuck am i doing". so basically i jus feel like total shit. and on top of that, i can't afford more than a dub every week for weed, i got no liquor, no cigs, no anxiety pills, basically all the shit i rely on when i am stressed - i don't have. im thinkin like suicidal shit man, like "whats the point in living" like damn. i need sum help. i'd appreciate a reply or sumthin..

2. dnt kill ur self
    that aint gonna solve nuthin. just go lay down and sleep your feel bttr and then you can get a grip ok

just dnt you will be missed man:eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I understand what you mean man doing something like that always kills me inside. Just keep thinking about the future don't think short term. It'll always get better eventually.

4. yeah dont kill urself shit will get better
    dont take from ur mom either ur better off stealing weed from the deal then stealing from ur mom

im not saying do it but i would rather steal an oz or two and sell it to make money

5. bro times are tough but keep ya head up shit will work out.....everything happens for a reason

6. When theres seems to be no end to a situation is usually when something good happens. Look, I've been through this to bro and its tough. Not having cash and needing it sucks. The only thing you can do really is wait it out and keep trying. This will make you a stronger person when you do overcome this.

I've done a few shady things in my short life that I will regret forever because I was desperate and wanted to do anything that may make me feel better.

How old are you btw?

7. i'm 20

8. Wow you shouldnt of did that shit. Ive had similar situations where person A took person Bs jewery, all of it. For weed.

9. Wow....that's such a shitty shitty thing to do.
    Never ever steal jewelry man. A lot of that stuff
    is sentimental for woman especially if it was
    passed down.

Honestly don't kill yourself. I'm in the same boat
    and have thought the same thing. You just gotta
    believe that you'll get better and you'll get a break
    somewhere. I mean I'm making like 40 bucks
    every two weeks.

But seriously...don't steal from your mom.
    She'll never trust you again. She's gonna find out.

10. I suggest you take the money, and whatever you owe for interest, and go get the chain back. No drugs are worth the bullshit you are about to put your family through.

11. Dame you is a bum ass dude for that. Your gonna have to buy the necklace back and shit not and then shes proably gonna kick yo ass out for that shit.

12. this kid i know was like that.. he was 12 though and stole all his grandmas jewlery, who he was living with cuz his mom kicked him out, and sold it and bought weed nd a tube.. idk wtf that kids doing now but its been like 4 or 5 years and somtimes i randomly see him walking on the street but he dropped out of school in like 7th grade

13. this is why weed isnt legal...even weed can turn people into addicts

14. Keep your chin up, suck it up, and move on.

Buy that necklace back, regain your self-dignity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.