Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I deserve what happened to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wonton Soup 44, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I wish people would stop using stupid slang that no one but themselves understands... Like how hard is it to use plain English?

Its not a dub, its a gram.
    He didnt run him, he robbed him.

2. Since when is a dub stupid slang? And apparently you don't even know what it means, because a dub isn't a gram. A dub is $20 worth.

3. How is a dub not stupid slang? like you said it doesn't actually mean anything for weight and referring to an amount of weed like that is just stupid.

Im assuming he is using dub as a gram or close to it because he said he rolled up one nice blunt with it...

4. A dub is $20 worth of weed..:cool:

5. Is there an echo in here?

6. You can tell by his slang and actions... he is selling no more a gram for 20. If he isn't ripping people off and selling .7 for 20. Which is still a dub.

I can decipher what he is saying. His friend is a small time dealer, his other friend asked him to call him up. The other kid robbed his friend, he "says" he didn't know. He deals too, and someone robbed him for a "dub" aka a gram.

7. your story doenst match up.

Now stop being a punk ass kid. Its just weed dude.

8. Pretty sure you quoted the wrong person.

9. [​IMG]

10. You jumped someone for a g? What the fuck is wrong with you lol

11. Yeaah.... to bad this is just the start of your karma about to pile drive your ass into the ground.

Start doing good deeds and be a better person stat.