I demand we ban knifes in America.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thunder Struck, Jul 31, 2012.

1. This thread is lolzy as hell :D

2. Ban cars too, they kills thousands yearly!!!1!111!!!

3. Ban life because it is responsible for 100% of deaths.

4. Ban idiots also they're annoying

5. [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']In the UK, you can clearly see that knife laws are not working.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/science-research-statistics/research-statistics/crime-research/hosb1011/hosb1011?view=Binary

On knife crime, in 2010/11 the police recorded 32,714 selected serious offences where a knife or sharp instrument was involved.

:mad:[/quote]

I swear I'm not following you around, but this is the 2nd thread I found in 5 minutes where you make no sense whatsoever. (The other was regarding dwi checkpoints)
    A knife is a tool.

6. A person with the desire to kill someone can do it with a spoon or a sharpened cucumber...shit, a motherfucker could pick up a municipal garbage can and cause some serious blunt-force trauma....banning weapons isn't the way, preaching non-violence is the way.

7. Your taking this thread seriously? :rolleyes:

It is a play on the anti-gun threads. :cool:

and the fact that you are okay with being arrested via speculation is disgusting. you don't believe cops need to catch you in the act of doing something, you think they should be able to just assume and arrest you

8. I'm not the only one. You didn't post in comic sans.
    And I have already addressed the lunacy in the other thread.

9. I can't believe people are taking this seriously.

10. #30 home wrecker, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    fuck you op , if i were near you id stab you then run your pockets and take your shoes.

;)

edit : wtf is going on right meow

11. But but what will i use to cut my fresh french toast? :(

12. An Axe.

[​IMG]

13. cut it with your fucking mind

[​IMG]

14. Maybe if they ban knives they'll get rid of that stupid fucking show dexter.

15. But then who would we vote for?:rolleyes:

16. They can have my Swiss Army knife when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

17. [quote name='"Sensual Koala"']If you ban knives only outlaws would have them.[/quote]

Best comment evarrr..but sadly true

18. Lol.. this. ^

19. yes that would stop bad guys from having them just like weed oh wait banning something wont make it disappear