I Deliver Phone Books

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyStick, Oct 4, 2012.

1. And don't give a single fuck!

But anyway, just picked up a little side job delivering phone books. I drive around bumpin good tunes with a couple homies and smoke. Its a chill ass thing to do, only have to talk to somebody random 5 or 6 times a day. Just thought I;d share what I do with some of my free time, its good not to sit around for 4+ hours a day. Peace! :smoke:

2. How much do you make?

3. This I would like to know as well.

4. there's a post your job thread, man

but sounds cool nonetheless. Do you have to get out of the car? Cause the way they delivered newspapers in my old city was just to fucking fire them at the houses as hard as they could, and that doesn't seem like it'd be good with a phonebook. One time I even saw the driver and passenger killing a fifth of vodka while driving haha

5. #5 StickyStick, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    This isn't really a "job" type thing, its more of a time killer/extra cash on the side. But yea we have to walk around the neighborhoods which is cool with me, I dig walking. And mixing vodka while delivering papers seems like it could be turned into a fun ass drinking game haha!

It depends on the route but it can be anywhere from $10-20/hour :hello:

6. What's a phone book?

7. A book with phone numbers in it. Lol?

8. I haven't heard of anyone needing a phone book since like 2004. The internet is a vast place y'know.

9. And how does one go about acquiring this job?

10. I was exceedingly toasted earlier and read a few pages of the phone book. It was an immersive experience. If you'll act on behalf of all phone book deliverers, I'd like to thank you.

11. Call the delivery company or do what I did and saw an ad in the local paper.

Me either, I don't know when the last time I used a phone book was, but people still use em!

12. Hahaha like someone Driving around offering people to fix their typewriters.

13. I want to have your job.

14. carry a blocks worth around with you, and youll be buff in no time!! exercise and making stacks!! thats whatsup!!:smoke::smoke:

15. Yea man, I carry 50 or 60 at a time, its good stuff :hello:

Just look in the newspaper, the jobs are in there quite a bit!