I decided to get fucked up tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pinkfloyd, Jan 9, 2006.

1. I decided to get fucked up tonight since I just worked every day for 3 weeks well over 40 hours a week through the holidays and now have 4 days off. Got a phat paycheck and an O of nugy and a quarter of magic(my first time soon to come) I am now smoking bowl #1 out of my bubbler which will be one of at least 3 tonight. I also made myself finish the bowl before The Doors Riders on the Storm ended…….

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

I am high so I hope that makes sense

2. You know what truly fucks you up? Bake that shit up, make one super big brownie and eat that. Put only an 8th in, and you will have the trip of your life

3. i have done that many times. I used the power of cooking brownies to support my college spendings for a semester and ended up with a lot of extra weed from all the cooking so i made some super brownies. 4 brownies with an O, i used to small of a pan and cooked them to long so they where not that strong but still rocked.

4. oh and bowl #2 was BB king and #3 is beatles Sgt. peppers

5. I want to make brownies but I never get mids..

6. ya, i have not been able to find cheep low grade for cooking for almost 2 months. it sucks.

the beatles are messing with me........its great

7. would you get extra fucked up if you made dank brownies? or would it not work?

8. That's all I do, I live in Oregon so all of my dank is dankity dank. I put 5 grams of dank into it, .42 grams in each piece. 12 pieces. people get fucked up.

and that's cool Pinkfloyd, I want to do the same thing. Can you Pm me any like tips or methods of baking and or selling? TY!

9. I've had a saying for a long time

"Smoke weed for fun, leave the 'getting fucked' to malt liquor"

10. ^ theres a time when you just have a craving to get super baked.

11. shamrock is right, every so often you need to get wasted off weed. Its fun when you get so fucked up you keep smoking even though you know it wont do anything.

I feel great after 12 hours of sleep, time to light a bowl and lift some weights.....woot.

12. Lmfao.....this is unbeleivably true...I always wake n bake and get dank ass nugs and smoke and I cant even tell Im higher cause Im already so blazed and I dont find out how dank the noogs are til lthe next mornign when I wake n bake again..haha