I cut off all huge fan leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sypha, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Everyone needs to read the Forum Guidelines that you agreed to when you registered.

There is a link in my signature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Going on night 7 in flower cycle and still no sign of gender reveal..

Anyone know what can be going on here.. night time is night time 100% no light till the cycle is up..

But still no sign of anything.. its a bit scary.!

Smoke-A-Lot

3. Give it time. Might take about two weeks or so but they will show one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your expecting,just pace:smoke

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Update:

Day 9 in flower & still no gender reveal as far as i can see..

Hasnt really grown much upwards atall but grew a lil wider.. is than normal??

Plant seems to be doing okay.. nice green color.. leaves arent showing signs of any deficiencies.

Im stumped !

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pic shows where the electrical tape used to be when the break was fresh (the breaks about 3 weeks old now)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Update: 13 days in flower & still im having trouble labeling gender..
    all i can noticeably see happening is small “veggative looking like growth” happening in some areas.

Any help appreciated thanks.!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Nothing pops out at me yet. Keep waiting - and make sure ur timer is set properly. Also were these clones or seeds?

8. Yeah i cant see any pistols iether mate. No nanners iether though so thats a plus at least.
    Cant say ive ever actually looked to see at what point they show sex. I just put blind faith into the suppliers. First time ive realised that lol. Done about 40 plants now and ive genuinely never once thought to look for males.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thanks to all.. going on night 14. ill keep waitting i guess.. nothing else i can do

10. At least you didn't leave your light a on 24/0 for 5 days 3 weeks into flower like I just did I don't think their going to make it now

11. I’ve had plants take 17 days to show sex after light flip

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wow that quite a wait.. i dont think ill have finger nails left by then

13. If it makes ya feel better males show sex way faster than females

• Like Like x 1
  14. Update:

Okay so here we are 14 night after flowering & this is what i got to show.. and i looked hard for these..

Is that what ive been waitting for??

Also im going to chane 3 bulbs out of the 8 to 2700k bulbs.. 5 are already 2700k’s..

I think i have too much blue with the 3 5600k’s in their & it might be slowing down the flower process.. (just a hunch).

So thatll be 7 2700k’s and 1 5600k hoping thatll create a nice spectrum for flowering!

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. First picture i think I see pistils popping out the calyx(I think it’s called the calyx)

Is that a wispy white looking hair?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think so.. i think so..

What do you think about the spectrum theory i talked about?? With just one 5600k basically giving off the blue part of the spectrum & the rest being 2700k the red part of the spectrum..

I noticed that grow lamps have more red than blue.. alot more red than blue.. for veg/flowering always more red than blue.

17. Congratulations it a girl

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Ouch! Thats gotta hurt man. What happens when they reveg? Do the buds just die or what?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've skimmed through this thread. You really stressed the plant out. Likely one of the reasons it took so long to show sex.

I think I see a Male flower along with female flowers, sometimes stressing a plant out will cause it to hermi.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. also can I ask why you topped it after the flip? Clearly from the pic you did, and that was a huge mistake.