I cut off all huge fan leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sypha, Jul 9, 2018.

1. My point was the copper tubing most likely killed the tree .
    Two neighbors doing ignorant shit to each other is nothing new and none of my business and I am not going to argue over something that happened thirty years ago and had nothing to do with me.

As of you being a tough guy Good for you ., what the fuck does that have to do with something that happened when you were in fucking diapers …

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. The point is, I dealt with little guys with napoleon complexes my whole life. So I know people are trash for the most part. And you ain't my father buddy so keep your shitty confrontational responses to yourself. My whole point before you condescended me for whatever reason.. was yes copper will kill a plant, and what a little scuz ball your neighbor is for reacting like that. But you just had to puff up your chest at me huh?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Calm down guys.. this is a community were wll here to help one another out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Dont hate me but here it goes.. i think my light are okay but my game plan isnt what most will run..

5 bulbs 325 watts led @ 2700k1600 lumens each = 8000 lumens
    3 bulbs 75 actual cfl watts = 100 watts total of 300 watts @ 5600k
    With 1600 lumens each = 4800 lumens

Totalling = 12,800 lumens
    425 watts of mixed spectrums
    5 2700k leds & 3 5600k cfl’s

No nutes regular cheap soil i found for $1.99 regular miracle grow bloom bigger! (I guess thats a nute!)

Cheap grows dont get cheaper than this..

Plz dont kill me guys im just tellin yall how im doing it!

Enviorment is @ 100
    & all seems to be going perfect so far! (After the hair cut)

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
  5. Not the best set up mate but you can only piss with the cock youve got. Learn how to use it propperly and you could certainly pull a few ounce from it.
    Also just ignore the keyboard gansters and theyll go back to facebook lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thanks for the kind words.. ive done alot of research and have seen grown done cheaper than this.. & they turn out okay

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's me FB gangster...not awesome grower.. sorry about all that. I have a problem letting people talk down to me.. I'll stop.

20180714_102938.jpg 20180714_103016.jpg 20180714_103031.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Fuckin awsome!!

Im cant wait till i see some pistols.. im looking everyday multiple times a day lol..

Anybody know when the pistoling happens.. i ask cause if its during lights out then im wasting my time all day looking ova n ova..

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 1
  9. Its been in a 12/12 cycle for about 3 nights now..

Getting some mircle gro bloom booster for flowering.. will start feeding within the next day or so.

Smoke-A-Lot

10. I've found that plants will reach maturity and show sex faster under my higher wattage Veg. Lights. I know everyone's situation is different.. but I definitely prefer higher wattage bulbs.

11. Should see sex with 7-10 days I'd say. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Please read the Forum Guidelines. Name-calling doesn't float here.
    Lol lame!!! Dude’s prob 1000’s of miles from u, why say all that. U 34 act like it ya douchbag.

12. I think i have alot of watts for my small space..

Leaves get super huge & plants get so much under growth in a month..(im going to flower my next one in a month from peeking thru soil).

Smoke-A-Lot

13. Took the tape off it healed but in a weird way..

I thiught itll bond itself back together..
    Instead it grew a new layer of skin over the break on both sides.. so basically my “Y” goes down a lil deeper than usual.
    But it looks great!

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 2
    • Please read the Forum Guidelines. Name-calling doesn't float here.
    I suppose if you read everything fool.. you'd see I came back around and made quite the point.. but your infallible right? Chess fool not checkers.

14. I read it. N all that talk is real cute but save it for the kids on the play ground. We’re all adults here and not easily intimidated.

15. The way you speak tells me all I need to know about you.. dont address me anymore. If you can actually read further you'll see I put all that needless bullshit to bed. But here you are pushing me..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Here you go everyone who wasn't a complete asshole to me. My farewell to you, proof that I'm just a fucking joke. Later I'm leaving this forum again.. Grow and repeat. Good luck.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2