I cut my balls and my parents kicked me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Forkit, Jan 26, 2009.

1. hahaha :smoking: thats so funny. maybe not for you right now, but give it time

just say to them you were shaving down there and cut yourself but didnt realise like someone else said. but i mean, kicking yuo out for that? if that ever happened to me my parents would piss themselves laughing and never let me live it down. :eek: but they wouldnt kick me out. I kno u dont wanna think about it, but you're parents will have jacked off before. why so mad. they need to calm down...

2. I haven't lol'd like that since salvia.

3. You got the towel filled with blood.

4. Why doesn't any of this kind of shit happen to anyone with a post count over 50?

Me thinks that a conspiracy is afoot.

A shitty troll conspiracy.

5. This thread is O L D

Buh bye.

6. Wacky Water Weasel?

7. they dont fit... :cool:

[​IMG]

8. Hahaha man this is fucking hilarious but we all know this is 100% bull.

9. Christ why do people bump old threads?

10. I really wonder what people search when they find threads like these.

"Guy balls bleed but continues to whack off"....:confused:

:smoking:

11. Nah, I think they look at older pages and forget the post is REALLY old and post something. Then we have the hilarity of this thread.

12. Lmao old thread, still funny though....

13. would have been funnier if your mom cut your balls while she was shaving you and getting rammed by your dad at the same time and right when your dad pulled his cock out of your mom's hole and squirted in your eye and she started convulsing with pleasure and then cut your balls, suck on that troll boy!!!