I cut my balls and my parents kicked me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Forkit, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Troll.

I wouldn't start jacking it if my balls were bleeding. Fuck man.

Troll.

2. I know exactly what you mean..
    new word bandwagons can be pretty lame..
    especially "fail"
    idk why but it just irks me :\\

3. woow i just smoked a bowl before this thread...holy shit lets get some shit cleared up
    • pokemon don't exists
    • howevever there are really people who think pokemon exists ( for real)
    • trolls are assholes
    • this dude cut his balls while shavin and while flapping around on the ground bleeding from his nuts he somehow finds it approparaite to jack off to tyra banks
    • his parents walk in and see him spinning around in circles around the ground while spanking a blood splattered tyra banks poster
    • there are about 3 threads here, but right now we are actuallying giving this guy advice on what he should actually do.

4. Thanks for the knowledge spongebob...the more you know!

5. Id try convince my parents i was rubbing lotion around that "area" to prevent infection from the would you attained "jumping over a fence"

6. Just so happened there was a picture of Tyra Banks on the computer while he was fixing it...lol

I can see it, "Hackers are trying to make me look like a wanker."

7. dude do you realize how funny that sounds

8. WOW... Just WOW.. All i gotta say

9. Dang that sucks. I guess you could say that is better then going out and getting a prostitute? haha but that sucks.

10. hah.........HAHAHA im sorry man you gotta admit if you were the one reading this you'd have to laugh. awell, uhhhh tell them the truth? there's not much you can say to that

11. This guy may be the best troll of all time.

12. That was some funny shit. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.

13. AHAHAHAHA

man get some fuckin electric shears, dont use a razor.

14. I would've said,"Hey, at least I'm not smokin pot"

15. Ya I was wondering why the OP did that, just sounds painful... and bloody...

But still hilarious, go back home man they'll let you in.

16. #77 AwesomeHachi16, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    If your balls are bleeding why would you even think about whacking off? If I were a guy and that happened to me I would be freaking out and trying to desperately stop the blood. That's just weird...I don't blame your parents by being weirded out by that. Not something you see everyday. And couldn't you have chose a better looking person to jack off to? :/

17. you gotta tell em what happened theres nothin else you can tell em seriously, and find some sluts if ya need to get a nut, i havent beat my shit for a long time just call an old friend haha

18. WHY must the feast continue?
    DONT FEED THE TROLL

19. Pics or it didnt happen :smoking: