I cum too quickly..& I'M A GIRL!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Scary Mary, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Alright guys.. I don't know if this is blessing or a curse but I cum way too easily & quickly. It seemed great at first because I know some women have a really hard time getting off. But I feel like I cum WAY too soon. I know women can have multiple orgasms, but right after one, I get really sensitive and tired and I kind of just want to stop. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Like Like x 1
  2. My girlfriend generally comes before I do, which I prefer so she can be happy before me. She lets me finish though.

Let the guy do things that pleasure him more than you, sometimes it's good to try positions that don't offer maximum pleasure just to do something new and change things up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. suck his dick for 20 minutes....then hop on and come together....
    or tell him to stop right before you cum....when you finally do it will be better too.
    or get some numbing gel
    you can always suck it up and learn to cum 3 times...stop being a lazy wuss!:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love making a girl cum then proceed to keep thrusting shit gets really intense at that point.

5. There is always that thing called "mutiple orgasms" that we women we blessed with.:D

Try for two.

Just tell him to go really easy for a little while after you've gone the first time, then you'll be ready for round two. I get really sensitive after the first too, but if he takes it easy then I'm good to go.

• Like Like x 5
  6. pics or it didnt happen.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hah sounds like a soaking good time.

8. HAHA thats funny shit

9. I am the same way. I dont see it as a problem at all. I dont get tired though, after one I'm ready for the next two!

I agree with someone elses comment, go down on him first then hop on top so you can orgasm together.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well what's too quickly? 5 minutes...10 minutes...30 minutes?

maybe you need some practice so you don't cum as fast....I'm free all week ;-]

11. LMAO

video or it didnt happen

• Like Like x 1
  12. Live in my room or it didnt happen

13. Try and get over the sensitive part. Allow yourslef to have two, three, or maybe even four in one night. Then you'll LOVE the fact you get off easily.

14. I'm envious.
    I wish I had that problem.
    Orgasms are awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  15. ^Need some help? ;)

Serisouly, your man is blessed. If you get sensitive, take it easy or just blow him for a while while you test your sensitivity yourself and then hop on for round 2. He'll love that and you'll love that.

16. Yeah.
    Other than me, no one has gotten me off in over a year. :Z

17. lets set up a competition!

18. Hahaha.
    Fuck yeah. :D

19. Go slow!
    Tell him to tease u a bit, like when u feel your about to come, have him go slower or pull his dick out and kiss or tease u, eat u out for a bit, another good idea, is maybe focus on him first, maybe ride him so u have control... or if ur comfortable give him head, warm him up a bit, then go at it!

That used to happen to me before, but now I kinda am more fimiliar with my own
    Body so I kinda getthe hand of things.

Let me know if this works

• Like Like x 1
  20. sorry for that, i guess most guys where you live arent as well endowed.