Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cried while smoking...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SnowblindLeaf, Mar 22, 2012.

1. This is perhaps the strangest thing about weed that has happened to me. After smoking a few bowls, I watched some TV. Then I started thinking about family, and how important they are. I realized I may have treated some family members wrong, or not spent enough time with them. Or even reject them when they want to spend time with me.

I started sobbing for like 30 minutes... I promised to be much nicer to my family members. When I look back on it now, I think it is weird that I cried so much. But I still kept my promise, and I am spending more time with family and being nicer to people in general. I never was a mean person per say, I just was somewhat bratty.

Anyone else had a similar experience? It changed my life for the better, even though I am embarassed that I cried :p That was my first time crying in over a year, so it was the weed! Not my fault:p

2. I've done the whole thinking about family and their importance thing before. But never cried lol.

3. When I get stoned I can get emotional. Usually those emotions are just euphoria, but I've been distraught before though but only for like 3 minutes then I forget what just happened and move on.

4. I cried once...When a burning ball of hell that you refer to as 'seeds' flew out of the bowl and hit me in the fuckin' eye.:cool:

5. are you a girl?

6. Yeah it's happened to me. I think weed has really helped me put things into perspective and become a better person.

7. Everyone has emotional moments ive had my share but some of the crazy ones were after i "took a trip" (got my fill never again lol) but yea its always good to realize things and change yourself for the better. It happens to the best of us embrace it.

8. yes because guys cant cry :rolleyes: god forbid a mand does something that society doesnt consider masculine.

9. Yeah, I took four grams of shrooms, watched Mr Deeds staring Adam Sandler and then watched a movie about Ghandi. I balled my eyes out like a baby for hours. IDK wtf those shrooms did to me. It was the closest thing to a religious experience as I've ever gotten. I cried about my family, about kids I didn't even have yet, and all sorts of weird shit. Funny thing was, I gave some shrooms to my cousin without telling him my story, and he comes back the next day saying he cried his little eyes out. I swear my dealer gave me Crying Shrooms.

Anyway, glade you came away from your moment feeling better about things. Now here's some jokes to lighten the mood. :)

THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:
    1) You believe in Santa Claus
    2) You don't believe in Santa Claus
    3) You are Santa Claus
    4) You look like Santa Claus

SUCCESS:
    At age 4 success is . . . . not peeing in your pants
    At age 12 success is . . . having friends
    At age 16 success is . . . having a drivers license
    At age 20 success is . . . having sex
    At age 35 success is . . . having money
    At age 50 success is . . . having money
    At age 60 success is . . . having sex
    At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license
    At age 75 success is . . . having friends
    At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants

10. Nothing wrong with that dude, weed shows you the truth.. whether it be about yourself or just about life in general. In this case, it showed you the truth about how you treat your family, and I suppose you just felt a lot of guilt and from that tears came. Nothing wrong with crying at all my dude, it feels awesome!

But yea man, I appreciate my family the most when im high.

11. I did the same thing not too long ago except i was on shrooms...

12. LOL same shit with me! i was playing mario tripping balls and somehow i got on the thought about my life and i just fucking cried for so long... Man though that was some good shit

13. I've cried out of pleasure before, but it wasn't like a legit cry but rather a tear.

14. Once, when I realized i was on the verge of failing out of college, parents were threating to not let be back home and that almost everybody I had called my friends found out my predicament decided they thought it would be funny to make it as hard as possible for me to even sleep let alone study. "your gonna fail out anyway why even try." After a week of living basically in whatever unlocked classroom I could find for the night, I found a lecture hall unlocked, went in and put The Dark Knight on the projector and proceded to smoke 1 bowl of mostly keif with some buds mixed in every 15 minuets. Aside from what became a gripping fear after I saw how much truth in myself there was to the Joker's words, I spent the rest of the night a bumbling heap on a couch in the back, sick with greif feeling that I had fucked up and let down everybody who believed in me. when morning came I gathered my things, and began knocking on doors looking for anybody who had an open room I could move to. in all the buildings, found only one. Kid said yes, got the papers signed and moved out that day. Long story short, I passed. Wasn't by much, but that night I lost it in the lecture hall changed my life. Nothing wrong with an occosinal show of water works, sometimes it will show you things a little clearer. Just dont make it a habbit, cuz nobody wants to hang around with a sad stoner

15. Haven't cried but definitely got a little down thinking about that stuff lol

16. I personally think smoking while in any deep emotional state will help you put things in perspective. It may seem depressing when you think about those stuff but you will get so much more out of it.