I created a monster

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Dec 15, 2011.

1. From a little boy, I was a happy guy with lots of friends but I created a monster. I was a menace to society. Anyone in my way would either step to the side or get ran over. I don't want to be a monster but it's become a part of me. What have I created? Something that cannot be destroyed. :mad: You wouldn't like me if you saw me mad.

2. Woah, at first I thought you were talking about knocking someone up. You know, from the title.

3. Cry for attention, fix it and move on.

4. bro no offense but what are you trying to accomplish by making this post? You are a monster and whoever sees you wont like you? Its all in your head you control your reality. You are a monster because you choose to be a monster. If you want to change then grow some BALLS and change. If your big and bad enough to be a monster and push people out of your way and all that then you should be a big enough badass to not do it. Just stop yourself before you do anything bad and step back and think "what am I abotu to do? do I want to do this? I need to be good!" you control who and what you are. IF you want to change then just fucking change and dont be a monster. Its that simple. All im going to say is this: Im not going to start a religion thread if its real or not real that doesnt matter. What does matter is this:
    If you are going to be a monster and choose to do that actions you have been doing. Your life other than on this physical dimension is going to be a long cold and sad road. Your next place wherever that will be will be based on your karma. Every thought, every action, everything you do has an opposite and equal reaction and the depicts how your next reality will be. Believe me or listen to me or not I dont care. But if you do not want to have a "hellish" type after life for thousands of years you will simply change and be a good loving person. You do not know me, you dont know anything about me. Just know that I am telling you what you need to know and that is you need to change or you will suffer. You think you are a monster now? Just wait.

CHANGe

5. I'm not sure what the point of this is but this isnt oprahs forum go cry some where else...you created a little baby monste of a man QQ more

6. #7 BWilliams, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    LOL..I'm not crying at all and loads of people like me. I wasn't saying that people don't like me at all. You kids might want to give reading another try. You could read it a million times and probably still wouldn't understand. None of you are like me. I'm cut from a different cloth.

7. I would like you

8. Bitch Im mother fucking MONSTA

Im a gotdam Goblin

come onnn..

9. I find myself chuckling. Is this how you enter a regular conversation? Because I think I may have found your problem.

10. I dont care what you meant you sound like a lil whiny bitch:hello:

11. I'm not looking for anyone to find "my problem" from some internet post. I'm telling you my problems. Too many of you can't understand it though. Regular conversation? No son. You're one of those who won't understand.

12. Me? Not you?

13. Coming from the guy with a cartoon avatar. Grow up.

14. such an unoriginal thought my dude.. :smoke:

15. One word defines people like the OP: Narcissistic. Look that shit up brah, completely defines what the OP has been spewing in his posts.

16. Someone finally gets it.

17. LMFAO ahaha

18. [quote name='"BWilliams"']LOL..I'm not crying at all and loads of people like me. I wasn't saying that people don't like me at all. You kids might want to give reading another try. You could read it a million times and probably still wouldn't understand. None of you are like me. I'm cut from a different cloth.[/quote]

HEEEYYY GUUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSS!!! Lookatme