Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i couldnt get it to burn.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatgoodjamaican, Aug 22, 2013.

1. i made a pipe/ bowl thing out of a potato (i know it sounds really dumb) and i did it like how you would make an apple pipe. i couldn't get the bud to stay on fire, and rarely could i actually get any smoke. what went wrong? will it work better with an apple? i'm thinking about doing that tonight. any tips/ suggestions for making an apple pipe would be great!

2. apples are even more full of juice... You didnt do it right... did you wipe the created bowl down so it was dry before you put the bud in? and are you sure you know how to make a potato pipe correctly?

3. Can't really help you there since I haven't done that in years lol :p

If you can't buy a pipe and it's difficult to smoke where you are, then I would suggest making firecrackers. I used to do that all the time, no smell, not a lot of weed required and you get high as fuck :D

4. no, i am not sure how. this was my first time.

5. When you hallow it out, blow into it and get all of the potato bits out, then breathe and if it pulls good you're fine.

6. Smoking out of potatoes oh ya we are smoking out of potatoes all the time.  Hahahaha feel free to take these lyrics if you want to write a song.   :hello:

7. yea you have to make sure the pipe works first! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTYe-njl7x4

8. of course the length of the video on how to make a potato pipe is 4:20.

9. A potato... what will it be next lol. How can you get weed but not a bong?