I could use some Relationship help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Gordo 04, Jan 7, 2012.

1. So I think I should start out by saying that I have never had a relationship or intercourse, I'm new to this dating and relationship scene.

Im certain that she likes me too and we've been talking about this, we both want to take things slow.
    I think it's clear to say that were both interested in eachother.

So my question is what does taking it slow really mean? and what should I even do!?
    Really need some help, I really like this girl.

2. Get to know her as a person, who she really is, her dreams, beliefs and desires. Make sure she is who you think she is, not just an image created in your mind. Touch her, hold her, kiss her when time time is right lest you end up in the dreaded friend zone.

3. pretty much sums it up. don't rush anything, let everything happen naturally. if she told you she wants to take it slow; that means "don't show too much interest in me, i will get scared off if you do. and if that happens, i'll shit on your heart and get with someone else" .. or at least that's what happened to me :rolleyes:

but seriously, give her her space so she can think about you. when you are together, really try to get to know her as a person. as i said, let everything happen naturally.

4. Find out what yall have in common. Once you've gotten that down, enjoy those things you both like. Sit down once and a while and watch a movie. Go out to dinner/lunch... Bullshit conversations until one day she will be horny and then you will fuck.

Have fun!

5. Bury your own feelings, if she likes you she'll make it easy for you, don't do the normal thing and go to the movies, have a date thats adventurous and fun, thats what you need her to think of you.
    Never...Never talk to her about how you feel....you are a guy!!! stay a guy
    leave that emotional crap for her to talk to her friends about you.

Remember as a guy you are EXPECTED to initiate sexual overtures ..you are to exert confidence and charm.

Have a plan, if this is your first 'date' then expect it not to last, and when it fails....learn by it

Remember guys: it's war, it's been going a longtime so ..have a plan

peace
    "V"

6. it just means shes probably just as inexperienced as you and wants to actually know and like the person who cock-jabs her. Just let it flow son.

7. ^This. Let it flow son.

With each date just take things one level higher. Work your way up slowly and eventually you'll get your dick wet.

8. I dont really care about the sex, well because I have no idea what it's like lol

So basically just go on dates and keep talking, and not worrying about it?

9. Don't call it intercourse, you're not teaching a health class.

10. coitus*

11. Im not going to say "You want to have intercourse?!"

:wave:

12. you could say "hey, baby, how about we copulate? perhaps my spermatazoa will end up on your abdomen?"

13. dont overthink it. it really is simple right now. soooo simple. let it stay that way.
    taking it slow means work up to everything. watch what you say, hand hold, to the first kiss to the make out session to the makeout session with no shirts, and so on and so forth.

hey i think you're the bee's knees! wanna go down to the malt shop and see a moving picture?

14. we have talked a lot already and it turns out we are so much like each other, we have almost everything in common.
    She told me she admired me, and thats a good thing i guess.
    Its not some internet dating type thing haha.

haha
    Im just going to say, "hey, we've been going out for a while now and i think were both ready to express our love physically, I know we both feel the same way about it"

haa

15. .... fine.

16. Lol, lookin back at it, its silly, but I asked my first if she wanted have sex before I went for it. It has been the only time I asked with words.

Ive never taken it slow, im not into that whole scene. But it is ok to use your lips to ask. If you're at that point start by kissing the lips, then nibble on the ear, then kiss down the side of the neck working down slowly. Once you get to the shirt you'll know if she wants you to continue or not. Try sliding the shirt over to expose the shoulder, keep kissing if she puts her hands on you to keep you from going further just kiss back up in opposite steps ending at the lips, you know your place and were very romantic

If you can keep going south, boom you know whats up ;)

17. we just had an awesome video chat for like 30 minutes :)

were probably going out today too! :D

18. Nice! Always great, havin a conversation like that is always good! Good luck and have fun :)

19. This is sumthing 'MEN' just don't do...!

There is a type of man out there called Wimpus America, and you are one,
    (google it)....don't be offended we all gotta start somewhere

Unless you want to end up a total emotional mess (most guys go thru this)
    then you need to understand that guys who succeed with women have studied women and dating..and you gotta learn it...

and yeah! its tough ..learn it.. later it saves on divorce lawyer costs
    and you have a GREAT SEX LIFE...for the rest of your life...lol

peace
    "V"

20. no such thing..?