Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I could use some help [health]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xWhatUqonDo420x, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I have a problem where I can't eat very well, so I have been blazing so I can eat, otherwise I feel like sick and don't eat til the next day. However, I have been blazing for a long time so my tolerance is quite high, but I think a t-break would kill me. I blaze before I go to bed for my insomnia aswell so my tolerance level won't really decrease. Also my bong just broke and im left ripping waterfalls. /sigh.
    Im too stoned so I don't really know what exactly I am asking, but whatever, stoners can figure it out.

2. Yes I've been though that.

You're going through addiction and you could use a lengthy tolerance break.

Your brain doesn't want food, it wants cannabis. Though not physically addictive, brains have a way of getting 'spoiled' and you need to stop that.

Be a man and stop for a few days, if you can't, don't complain.

3. Alright cool, looks like im quitting today.
    cheers.

4. 3 days should be decent, 3 weeks is maximum (smoked for 10 years straight and did 3 YEAR tolerance break and was no different than 3 week).

5. You mean mental addiction, marijuana isn't physically addictive.

Mental addiction is easily overcome with willpower. I get addicted to the smallest things and even I find it easy to take a months break :D

6. Even a week will do wonders. Or it can.