Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I could smoke 6 bowls of dank and not get really stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by QP3, Oct 12, 2010.

1. How come Stoners are called stoners if they dont get stoned?? they just get high...but if you smoke once to twice a week youll get stoned...i consider stoned a level of spacing out and losing reality and i havent gotten that in months...also muchies is sure sign of stonedness!!

I hit a 2.5 foot Zong that stretches to 3.5 foot and i can hit it two three times in a row and still not get that spacey feeling....just stay that same high that ive come to know for soo long....if you cant explore unknown parts of your high you should take a short t break and come back to it..youll appriciate mj more that way

2. stoned, high, blazed, ripped, blitzed.....if your high enough there is no difference

3. It might be the quality of the Dank. Allot of growers aren't letting the buds mature and selling early for weight.:mad:

Bastards!

4. no way man...their is a huge difference...to me its kinda like how i describe tripping...their are plateaus and daily smoking keeps you on the first maybe second plateau all the time...the third plateau is the most comfortable and enjoyable for me....now if im trying to do something in public i love the high i get from daily toking...but most of the time i just wanna sit back and chillax while stoned not just really high

5. #25 dcgamer, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    monged out is the term i like to use. :hello::smoke:
    a nice strain selection, more concentrates (hash and hash oil), good glass pipes and oil burner (for full melt hashes and oil) and you should maintain a good tolerance. all about variety, that's what does our endocannabinoid system good.