i could got in deep shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chucker69, Dec 2, 2006.

1. i got a pick up from some kid today and right after school i go up to my friend and ask him if he has his bowl in his truck and he said he did.......so we go out to his truck and i start packing a bowl and i asked him where we were going and he said were stayin right the fuck here lol ..... se we ended up smoking a bowl in the front parking lot of the school ( where the teachers park n shit ) and no one noticed lol teachers and students were leaving and driving right past us and no one saw anyting lol crazy shit man

2. I Get Boners!!!!!!!!!!

3. congratulations on being a dumbass.... i don't mean to be rude dude, but seriously, way to go out of your way to try and get thrown in jail..... next time im gunna see a " BUSSSTEEEDDD!!!""" post, with ur name as the thread starter, and im not gunna feel bad at all.... heh :wave:

4. If you're still in high school then you better not be the type of person who would bow down to a teacher/school official and let them search all your shit.

5. your rights pretty much get taken away right when you step into the school, they will search you and if refuse they will have the cops search you. Or suspend you for refusing to be searched.

6. I thought GC would have taught you better.

7. That is probably the dumbest thing you possibly couldve done. You shouldve smacked your friend for even suggesting the idea.

8. yeah that sounds like you wanna be caught

or maybe the thrill of risking nearly getting busted is what made you do it

9. Its probably different where you live, but i smoke weed infront of the teachers parking lot all the time.. the teachers know and dont care.

10. Same here, when I was in school I went to the smoking pit to blaze with friends every once in a while, blazing in a car isn't too bad.