Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I constantly smell like weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by THCemployEE, May 14, 2010.

1. Everyday ill be walking around or sitting somewhere and ill get a wif of bud and look around to see noone smoking then ill sniff my shirt and smell weed even if i dont have weed on me and i take a shower everyday and wash my clothes but i still smell like bud i dont get it, its like a permanant cologne or some shit lol

2. Sounds to me like you were high.

3. stop blowing smoke through your nose.

4. Maybe you're smoking enough so that your sweat smells like piff.
    I know it's possible lol :smoking:

5. hahahah i always stank of unsmoked bud.... unless i was just in a boxed room...but yea i dont conceal the smell since i got my card, its really fun walking around and then people turn their heads like WOAH MAN you got some dank, as you walk by hahahhaha so funny

6. Winnar! :hello:

7. :rolleyes:this :D

8. my BF smells like weed when he sweats....i love it
    at least he doesnt smell like sweat

9. my sweat smells like dank ass weed

10. Dude if you smell like weed all the time..theres no need to buy cologn or deodorent= more pot!!

11. ....i've gone on a week long pot binge and had farts smell like pot.... probably from accidentally swallowing after taking huge bong rips lol

12. well i smell like weed all the time because im always smoking it in the house, in every room so the smell gets into all my clothes, even fresh clean ones! its cool though

13. [​IMG]

looks like a sauna fun house for kittens

14. Kush is my cologne kush is my cologne

15. damn you i was about to say that :wave:

16. Happened to me.