i cheated... need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by littlec7821, Jun 9, 2012.

1. If a man tries to force you to have intercourse you will refuse and push him away, and try to get away from the rapist.

You will not let him rape you (making out with him, not even breaking the kiss) then let him walk you home afterwards.

2. You will if you feel threatened by him a lot of rape victims give consent out of fear and this girl was wasted I'd like to see how you'd act if a girl came up to you when your were wasted and tried to kiss you it takes a few seconds to realize what's happing and it takes a few more to react

3. I'm not in a relationship? I wouldn't be out with women getting so drunk I'd lose my self control if I was.
    :smoke:

4. Yeah the biggest problem I have with the situation is you were getting super wasted without him. Alcohol unfortunately makes people do stupid shit. THAT SHOULDN'T BE AN EXCUSE. Everyone knows that before they put the bottle to their lips. If your in a committed relationship you can't put yourself in bad positions like that. I'm currently in a long distance relationship so everything comes down to trust. I trust that my gf wouldn't put herself in that position. If she is going to chill with friends and drink with people she won't get out of control. The same thing goes for me when I go out I have fun but stay in control. Cause really if some girl just started kissing me yeah our lips my touch but I would have pushed her away by the time our tongues meet. So in this case I believe it is cheating. You knew you were in a relationship so when all the sudden your in a lip lock with someone you would have know this wasn't your guy and stopped it before you open your mouth... And I don't get why he had to follow you home? Yeah you live around the corner but like say no you just crossed the line you don't need to follow me home. As if I'd leave you for all this would depend on our relationship and the length. If I forgave you I sure as hell wouldn't want you off getting drunk without me if you can't hold you shit.