i cheated... need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by littlec7821, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Well. If he is an amazing boyfriend. he will understand if you were drunk. I wish you the best of luck my friend! stay high!

2. Alcohol, ruining relationships since the dawn of time.

3. Byone the point is True...

4. At first you had said he kissed you and that was all, and if that was the case I wouldn't consider it cheating and your bf would have no reason to be angry. But then you said you made out with him? That's cheating, and I would never stay with a boy if I found out he did that. No matter how much you say you like your boyfriend, and no matter how inebriated you were, you obviously can't care enough about your boyfriend if you cheated on him. I'm not going to tell you that you don't care about him at all, because I'm sure that's not the case and I understand that, but there's zero excuse for cheating and I'm pretty shocked your boyfriend was okay with it. I hope you told him you made out with the guy though, and not that he just kissed you, because that'd be straight up lying.

5. [quote name='"Laith"']I personally would dump you if I was dating you.

Making out while drunk? Okay, forgiveable after a while. Definitely would make it clear you can obviously no longer be going out and drinking if you want me.

Allowing the same man to walk you home so he knows where you live? Have a nice life.

Hope your boyfriends more forgiving than I am.[/quote]

Overreact much?

6. definetly in the same boat. had random girls grab me and go to town at parties. its just good fun.

and kissing is in no way cheating. i kiss almost every chick that i am friends with. its not a sexual thing its just part of how we greet each other and say goodbye.

7. #47 SirenWasHere, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    [quote name='"the cole phelps"']

If you pulled this shit on me and said something like that. I'd punch you in the fucking face.... I'm not even joking... I think it's ok to hit a women in this situation

Maybe i'm crazy but if you're my fucking girlfriend you DONT kiss other guys period let alone the other stuff wtf bitch how is that ok ????????[/quote]

So glad this guy got banned.

Most of the replies in this thread have been shameful. So happy my b/f isn't a nutcase.

8. honestly it's people like you who make guys feel like shit. i hope he leaves you and finds someone better. there is nothing more selfish then someone who cheats.

if that was my girlfriend i would want her to call me that very moment. sorry to be so blunt, but shame on you.

9. Wow a lot of insecure blades in this thread. punching a woman beacuse she got kissed that's fucked up this girl did nothing

10. That's so morally disgusting. I would murder you, if you ever laid a hand on my girlfriend. Seriously, stab you, and enjoy it.

Aghhh the topic of cheating gets me going. Loyalty is the most important thing to me, and if you can't be loyal, you aren't worthy of life.

Just my opinion.

11. Lmao ill punch u in the face hahah.. someone has a small penis:)

Op Ur a **** got lucky quit drinking and act right...

Dirty women are ruining the world popping out baby they don't care about allready dont add on.. we got shelters like we got dog pounds..

12. Also to OP, you should feel like a piece of shit for letting the situation arise. Everything is preventable, and the fact you didn't try to stop it, even though you knew the possibilities, makes you just as liable IMO.

13. Or into you.

14. I think someones been cheated on before:(

15. #55 shestones, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    Blaming alcohol for your actions is childish. We need to take responsibility for our actions. I've been shit faced so many times, every time I drink in fact, and I've never done something stupid because I was drunk. I fucked an old friend when I was cross faded once. Didn't do it because I was cross faded I did it because I wanted to and it had probably always been in my mind.

Anything said or done while drunk is what you really mean to say or do.

Honestly though the only thing I think OP did wrong was not hitting the dude and letting him walk her home. BUT since it is a long distance relationship I wouldn't be suprised if that shit happened again. Hopefully OP learned from this and nothing else will happen.

16. WORST. FEELing EVER!

Specially when ya catch it in action Blah fuck sluts.

17. I don't go out and drink with a bunch of women and I don't cheat. If my girlfriend can't respect me in the same manner, why is she worth a second of my time?

18. Just tell him your a slut so he can move on

19. I know theres more to this story

20. Don't listen to the terrified mob of haters. Your boyfriend cares more about you than about some stupid stuck-up outdated "rules" of dating, and that's pretty much the best you can hope for ! Trust is incredibly more important than straight hardcore faithfullness.

Faithfullness should NOT be the most important thing in a relationship. The other person should. Always. Faithfullness only becomes the most important thing in a relationship when the other person stops being. I'm glad to hear that in the eyes of your boyfriend, you still are !
    A good relationship is about feelings, not about how well you fullfill your "contract" or "duties" as a girlfriend. Making one (or several) mistakes doesn't automatically make you a slut, and people who learn from their mistakes will always go further than people who run away in fear at the first sign of trouble. Being insecure is neither sexy nor manly. If one's "manhood" can be ripped to shreds by a single kiss, he probably isn't much of a man anyway.

(and I really don't understand why so many people insist on pointing out that "alcohol is no excuse".. It doesn't make it OK, but it helps "explain" what happened, and it would be completely absurd to try and tell her story without ever mentionning the fact that she was drunk.. )