I Changed My Avatar,,, What You Think Of It!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 7, 2007.

1. no more death head coming down on you..... i went on ''photobucket'' .... and found me something that fits my personallity a little better...

I LIKE IT!!!!!! is it o.k.,,,, what you'll think?:hello: p. s. do you know what it is????

2. i love it man. are those your birds?

3. roosters AKA cocks.

4. If its cockfighting I think it is wrong and should be changed.

5. I think its fuckin awesome. I dont see any Game roosters fighting...All I see is too roosters staring each other down. GOOD AVATAR Fits you perfect.

6. no theyre not mine, the pics. under the subtitle '' roosters'' was limited,,,

i only got 1 rooster and he aint to be fought. but he does look like the red one there.:devious:

7. Yea I like it. It goes better with your username than satan. Why satan if I might ask?

8. i just liked it better than any of the random ones to choose from at the time i joined this forum.... i knew eventually it would be changed...

im in the process of getting my profile ''down'' to what im cool with.. thats why i messed up my 2'nd grow ,,,,last night me and j.weedseed, and slimpickins, went round and round,,,, trying to get that sig.. that i finally got done,,,,,,,,, down below.... something so simple was so hard for me!!!:cool:

9. Not bad not bad..

I prefer mine tho :p

10. Steve miller kicks ass and a half.

11. thanks, my fax,,,, the new sig. is perfect,,,,,, thanks thanks thanks,,,,,,, couldnt have done it myself??? trust me i tried,,,,;)

12. Violating the signature rules though- you can have either 1 image or text, you cannot have both.

13. so what ^^^^^ do you mean i either have my grow journals,,,, or my bird's

i cant have both???? if so then kiss the journals goodbye......

please answer i dont wont to break the rules!!!!:confused: