I Challenge Anyone To A Game Of Chess Right Now

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Im already on chess.com- started playing couple months ago- already got just under 300 games haha. I was terrible at the start though.

2. #62 Boson-H, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    oh hell yeah.  add me as a friend on there, my name is "lordhelmit".  ijust joined it friday or saturday but i love it, sooooo many great players. i dont fux with the blitz shit though, like the 2 minute games no thats lame

i was terrible at the start too...i think everyone starts off at what 1200? that or 700.  i dont remember,  either way i got all the way down to 345 and now i'm back up to~700, playing mostly against 650+

3. #63 Masta MeanGreen, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Sure will brother- im MOP3. I went down to about 700 to begin with but mostly a bounce around either side of 1000.- Im on a losing streak at the moment though :(

I normally play real blitz chess- 5 minutes for each player cuz that's what I played in tournaments when I was like 8-11. But sometimes I play for longer.

4. Sorry for abandoning the game yesterday my friends showed up and they were smoking me out.

5. okay, quote this post when you wanna play me so i get the notification and ill play you

6. I quit, you're AFK or some shit.

whoever gets there first lol

http://chessapp.com/#!/fxXeICF

8. good game so far 8)

9. At this point I basically just accepted defeat lol. Its been too long since I've played

10. Good game man. :wave: 

I'll be back again soon enough lol. Time to play a couple games against a cpu and get my skills up.

11. so play more :)

it passes the time greatly, and exercises your mind better than yt videos and other sites :p

12. Haha fuck it I have to stay up to go to my plot anyways, I have time to spare. Do I just click the same link again?

13. nah, you can go to chess.com or multiplayerchess.com tho!

14. Cool man I never knew of these sites before. I used to love chess but haven't played in a loooooong time. And my computer doesn't have a pre installed chess game like others. Time to get back into one of my favorite pastimes. :hello: