I Challenge Anyone To A Game Of Chess Right Now

Discussion in 'General' started by Boson-H, Jun 18, 2013.

1. #41 psychoperson25, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013

I'm not sure....it might have something to do with internet connection

PSYCHOPERSON25

1 win(on technicality)

1 loss

2. i had his king trapped though

3. Want a rematch Jayohe I fixed the problem

4. i need another bowl no rematch or i'll sober lolol

5. yu guys can set the time to unlimited lol

6. Masta MeanGreen I joined

7. Sorry I had to leave later folks

8. #49 Masta MeanGreen, Jun 18, 2013
    I was doing it on my phone which wasnt working- some of the squares were invisible along with their pieces??
    Anyone wanna play:
    http://chessgam.es/1uMexP0

9. Oh dont worry bout it brother

10. it took awhile for someone to join mine, but here i am, in one of the best games i;ve played today lol i reallllyyyy wanna know hwo it is

and hopefully he/she keeps in mind i am faded, and need a sober rematch haha just in case i lose

11. I am playing against you right now

12. Really I aint playing no one?

13. I've got to go so dont play me- aint there.

14. Nuketown 1 grasscity 1

15. #57 Boson-H, Jun 18, 2013
    You are very good.  I was impressed with your Alapin Variation of the Sicilian Defense...you knew it to the T.  We need a rematch tomorrow when I'm sober haha, are you a member of chess.com?  

Or are you a total beginner who didn't even know that was a [now] well respected defense lol

NUKETOWN: 1
    GRASSCITY: 1

16. Sorry dude I would have but my game didn't go as planned :p

Check this thread tomorrow though I will update it

Everyone who is actually enjoying this should take 60 seconds to join (for free) chess.com.  there is live chat there, and better time limits, and ratings.  it takes like a min to sign up, but you do have to verify your email...i know how much of a pain in the ass that is, but just do it lol

17. I am neither lol, I used to play often, was a decent player but that was a long time back. This was my first match after maybe a year, I think I beat you because you were drunk and I was stoned :smoke:

hey it's like riding a bike lol.  i havent played (before this week) since i was ~12 (i'm 22) 

i can't wait til tomorrow or wednesday night when i can play stoned, i'm expecting to do really well.  i'm an analyze type of stoner lol

but i just watched this 1993 movie called "searching for bobby fischer" and not only was it amazing, but it completely intrigued me.  there is soooooooo much to this game, hundreds of attacks an defenses, and if the 7 year old kid can do it...i think i can lol