I can't watch some movies while high.

Discussion in 'General' started by DiscreetStonerr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Serious and adventure type movies are not for me while I'm high. I can't focus on them, and when my mind settles in on the movie for a while, I start too over analyze ever character and there emotions and acting abilities. Lol, I'll see how bad of actors they are. Comedies on the other hand, I can watch all day haha, I see the poor acting as part of the humor :)
    -DiscreetStonerr

2. Hunger games is about as serious as I can get when stoned.

3. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this.

4. Agreed. sometimes it really sucks haha.

5. Yeh I do that all the time haha.
    And whenever I watch a movie/show and someone's eating, I always question it; like is it real? Who cooked it? Is that the most delicious sandwich that actor's ever eaten or is it just 2 pieces of bread?

6. You ain't the only one :wave:

7. I don't enjoy action films when high with fast cuts and stuff
    But i love Tarantino while i'm baked
    Watch Death Proof, it is godly :smoking:
    :wave:

8. Shit looks fake when I'm high lol like their faces don't match there head and it seems like I can take em off.

Also can't watch movies sober, lose interest to quick, high or not.

9. I'm with you guys. I usually just stick to cartoons, anime, animals (documentaries) and comedies when high.

10. Tarantino is definetely the best high. His drawn out dialogue scenes make me so fucking nervous and tense whenever Im high even though I know whats gonna happen, like the 20 minute intro to Inglourious Basterds at the table:)

11. the most delicious sandwhich ? lmao