I cant tell if shes into me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Whats4Lunch420, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Ugh, you know how it is. It's the worst situation. Girls are definitely not my skill.

I've been talking to this girl a lot lately, and it seems to me to be going off pretty well. Last night we went christmas shopping together and I put my arm around her shoulder, and she didnt seem to mind. Not a big step I know, just its some progress.

However, I know this girl is also the very friendly type, so I really dont want to get stuck in the friend zone with her. We have so much in common and I really think it could work out in a relationship.

I usually can read girls rather well to see if they're into me, but I've never really had experience with anyone so friendly as her. The problem I'm having is I cant tell if shes just being nice, or if shes actually into me.

Is there any advice you guys could give me?

Also if you want, share some other stories, tell the outcomes, etc. I'm sure it can shed some insight for someone.

2. There are A LOT of women out there that do this. Where they just want to be friends yet they make you think that more could be possible.

Don't ruin what you have now by asking for a relationship. Let her be the one to want you. Try to back off a little if you've been hanging out frequently.

Then again she could be waiting for you to make a move. It's tricky. You just gotta read body language and signs as hard as it may be.

It's better for you if they give in.

3. The best advice i can give is the "look and smile." Simply lock eyes with her, and smile. Now i mean A SMILE :D. No half grin shit. The biggest smile you can give w/o looking like a doof. Here's the important part, DON'T SAY A WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She gunna ask what's so funny or why smiling. simply say "oh nothing, with a smile" Try n play it off. If she brushes it off than so be it, But i guarntee she's thinking. If she keeps asking, say something like "I can't but help to smile in the presence of such a beautiful/stunning/gorgeous (DO NOT USE hot/sexy/cute) girl."

She'll most likely Blush, smile, and:

look away when she does kiss her on the cheek, she'll either be like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING". If not she'll get the message that you're into her.
    -Or-
    Looks into your eyes smiles and bites her lip. If she does this you're in. Move in for the lip lock

It works. Trust me. If you don't have you answer by the end of this, than i'll smoke you up on 5 g cannon

4. Yeah, don't do that.

5. qft..

6. Yeah man I know what you mean, its a frustrating situation. Im just gonna let things play out and see what happens. If we hang out more and she seems more into me, than maybe i'll go for the kiss. If not then maybe it needs more time, or maybe it just wont ever happen. Either way its not the end of the world :p

Appreciate the help.

7. The best way to know if she likes you is to sleep with her best friend. Once she finds out, if shes mad then she liked/likes you, if she doesn't care then there was nothing between you. Like todays legal drugs, there may be extreme side effects, but you at least got rid of the diarrhea right? Seriously though I don't know man but I know the boat you're in, and its the one boat in life you want to sink. :smoke:

8. #8 soapman, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    Best thing I got for ya is...just step up your game a bit. Sounds like your makin some progress...now it's time to just stop fuckin about...maybe take her out in a real 'date' type deal. You gotta get to that kissing point bro, than you'll know. You could always ask if you don't care much for her as a friend. Actually that might not be that bad. This one girl that I'm good friends with always tells me, if your friendship can't survive piddly shit like this, than you were never really good friends to begin with. And yes I asked my friend about us in a relationship and it turns out she didn't like me that way, but were still great friends. I help her with all her guy problems she helps me....well if I ever need it.

BUT! I like this idea more than my own:D...I'd give ya rep for that one, but I cannot

9. Yeah man I definitely am going to ask her out soon. Trust me I'm not a complete pussy at this :hello:. Maybe a little dinner and movie, that'll do it.

Whats the worst that can happen, she says no. We move on.

10. Get her drunk

11. Don't do dinner/movie, unless you guys can actually TALK while eating dinner, it's awkward to hell and you'll end up punching yourself in the head. Take her out somewhere fun, something interactive that you can both enjoy. I can see a movie, sort of, but it's kind of a bitch to make moves in there, hence I say take her somewhere interactive. That way you'll both be able to talk and have conversation about w/e you want and not be feeling weird at dinner. Bowling/pool hall, arcade, something FUN.

12. Well guys, I need some new advice.

I was talking to her earlier and I learned that she had a shitty end to a 3 year relationship, and since then she has been afraid of any commitment, in fear of either hurting someone, or getting hurt herself.

What should I do?

Should I just give up and just be friends?
    Or should I try to convince her that I am a great guy, and that I'd never hurt her?

Im so confused, I really dont know what would be best.

13. Does she know that you "love her"? I.E, have you told her? Because if you have, shes gonna have to tell you she wants you in her a friend zone and not more and you wont have to keep wasting your time. I made this mistake a lot as a young lad, wanting more and getting eternally banned to the friend zone.

I dunno man, confront her about it. Cause if not, shes gonna keep enjoying your attention and play you like a violin, in a sense.

14. lmao, I'm just picturing someone doing that and looking like a complete idiot haha:smoking: That will get your answer tho if she's into you for sure

15. Well that sucks. I'm sure you're a great guy but a shitty boyfriend can really fuck up a girl. I think the best way to do is just be there for her and be someone for her to talk to. That way, you'll gain her trust. You mighttttt end up being just a friend, but if she ends up liking you back, then you already have her trust. You feel me? haha

16. just put it in her pooper and see what happens

17. whip out your penis.

that will give you a hint as to whether or not she is interested in you

18. Nevermind, I take back my advice. Listen to this guy! hahah

19. Yeah man that was what I was planning on doing. Just being there for her and maybe she'll realize that she doesnt have to be so guarded. If not, being friends is still cool...sorta :p

20. So much more complicated that it needs to be and there's a difference between a sexual smile and smiling like a dumbass from ear to ear. The talking in this situation is pointless but if you are talking words like sexy, hot, breathtaking, cute, fuck puppet, pretty, dirty slut, doesn't matter. Almost nothing you say matters, just how you come across when you say it.

You know what the funny thing is, I have a friend that took this to a whole 'nother level, sleeping with a woman's entire social circle. They then ended up going out for a good while afterward.

Absolutely not. Do your own thing and let her come to you. In the end the solution really is to just meet more women.