I can't submit polls

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by KB_124, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Does anyone know why i can't ever participate in any polls? I have no problem with new threads or replies, but when i try to submit something in a poll i get this message:
    The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
    I've tried posting first them submitting and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

2. We have some glitches in the soft ware. SJ is going to be installing new software sometime in the near future!

Sorry for the inconvenience

3. Ok, just checking to see if it was just me or not, no problems..

4. i had that same problem... it just kinda stopped happening one day... guess SJ put the new software in... keep up the good work :D

5. Well Finally after 6 months, I can submit a vote for a poll :)
    I was suprised when it actually when through this time...Thanks! :smoke:

6. Ma...You guys are ruthless...I can't submit in any polls for half a year, then I can and was really stoned and happy and now im stoned but not so happy SINCE I CAN"T SUBMIT POLLSAGAIN!! WHAT THE HELL?!?! :confused:
    Aw Jus' kiddin fellas.. I dont need it that bad, but it's kinda odd that it would work for a little whileand then quit.. Oh well.. :smoke: :)

7. I don't know if I can post a poll but I can't vote on them. For a long time, I thought I had been a very bad girl and had some privileges taken away but I think it's just the software.

8. Yeah, Thats what I meant..I can't vote on them...it's strange though, because i could up until last night..It lasted about a month maybe, dunno...