I cant stop eating junk food..

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SkinnyHD, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ..mainly these :metal:
    [​IMG]

2. Junk food, mainly.sugar and refined carbs, exhibit the same physical characteristics as a drug addiction.

You are literally addicted on a chemical level

3. Start finding healthy foods to get addicted to, and slowly replace fatty snacks with a healthy one. I promise it works, you just have to go at your own pace with it, but eventually your body will start to crave the healthy feeling from good food and you wont desire the filling snack food feeling anymore.

4. welcome to the club. downed 6 baked cookies, 2 poptarts, heaps of PB then milk prolly go round 2 on the munchies later to

5. Oh, but you can! Healthy food is fucking tasty.
    Better than combos.
    Convenient, yeah. Better? Fuck no! Quit getting stoned and eating garbage. lol
    It's in your best interest :)

6. Eat grapes or something instead. Grapes are incredible when you're stoned. :yummy:

7. Fuck yes, red or green.

8. #8 nom de guerre, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Put grapes on skewers and freeze them. They're like grape popsicles... grapesicles. >.>

edit

Or get one of these and fill it with grapes and coconut water.

[​IMG]

9. I go hard on the cinnamon rolls.

But no, healthy food is friggen tasty too.

Carrot sticks, broccoli, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, possibly some celery, and a bit of ranch/Caesar dressing is my go-to snack.

10. What I don't get is how one convinces him or herself that veggies taste delicious... No, you can not say they're "delicious" just because they're good for you.
    So how do you convince yourself? I'd genuinely like to make myself think of veggies as tasting great.

11. I think they taste good. :confused:

If you're used to eating a lot of processed food loaded with salt, sugar and preservatives then chances are vegetables just aren't going to be satisfying to you. Try going on a completely clean diet for a few weeks, mainly consisting of fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts and seeds (minimal to no grains.) Sometimes it's just a matter of retraining your taste buds/body.

Also, try cutting up sweet potatoes and other root vegetables, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, onions and whole pieces of garlic. Put them in a pan with olive oil and some seasonings, then bake them until they are tender. Can't say for sure, but you might like it.

You can also look up how to make sweet potato, kale and carrot chips. They taste great and don't take a lot of effort to prepare.

12. I had some good bud that gave me munchies badly, unfortunately it made me taste almost every ingredient of what I was eating(fritos and oreos) NEVER again will I eat chips it's just straight sugar and salt never again, I'll stick to sandwhiches and good cooked foods.

13. Its not that I don't enjoy healthy foods I do. I just never seem to choose them? Lol I guess I just would choose the crap

14. I have always liked them but...I'm thinkin you become more sensitive to sugars once you improve your diet and eat less of them. Then, they'll taste better.

Unfortunately there's a lot of preservatives and binders that are also in there. They're approved by the FDA, but they're still no fucking good. Nearly everything from Cookies to chex mix (and even some cosmetics) contain this shit. :(
    I'm pretty sure it contributes to the overall crap health of people.

15. The original fast food:

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

bangin those right now

17. You're going to die young of a cardiovascular failure. Or, you could become diabetic and maybe live the same amount of time but then instead of dying fast it'd be real slow and shitty and take a couple years.