I can't stop crying

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What has our world come to?

Shit.

<embed src=\"http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf\" flashvars=\"file=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2007/06/little-girl-lohan.flv&displayheight=321&image=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2007/06/little-girl-lohan.jpg\" loop=\"false\" menu=\"false\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\"425\" height=\"345\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\" />

2. Feh, that video makes me want to kill metrofags like him

3. ...He\'s wearing the sickle & hammer. What a hypocrite.

This is horrible...but is it real or not? I am just struggling with believing that shit like this goes down.

4. damn thats fucked. unfortunately thats the mentality that a lot of girls i know have. pale girls can be really cute too

5. That is horrific. who would do that to a child?

6. I can\'t believe you guys are suprised, America is filled with dip shits like these people, actualy most of them are like this.

Read the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle if you already havent.

7. Um, I don\'t think that is such a big deal. Much better than going into the tanning bed. I admit it looked very plastic at the end, but it isn\'t that big of a deal.

ETA: The only problem I have with it is her mother is instilling the idea that you have to be tan to be \"pretty\". The tan its self is not the issue.

8. responding to potsyles question, sorry haha

9. Two words dial up...But by reading everybodies post seems like some type of parent turning there child into a superficial slut.:confused:

10. Haha I\'ll admit the thread title is just to get people to click on it.

It\'s a VERY different culture than the one I\'ve grown up in, that\'s for damn sure.

11. yeah i think her mother is the whole issue here. the girl is definitely going to grow up and be a huge slut

12. Atleast a lot of states are starting to enact laws against tanning anyone under 16. Then from 16 to under 18 you need parental consent. This is good considering the lack of parenting skills people have today.

Did it say something that she went into a tanning bed- or was it just the spraying. I heard him say something about the bed no?

13. Why would tanning your daughter turn her into a slut? Is the spray magical?

It was spray tanning. A lot of stores will not let you get into a bed unless you\'re 16, with parental consent and have signed a waiver stating you understand the risks.

Yup, they grow up so much faster now.

14. Just wanted to say:
    In this case it is not her growing up faster, it is a parent wanting her child to stick out.

15. Oh, Rasta, I so know you want a daughter that looks like plastic and off colored too. Lying bastard.

16. FUCK yeh man what the hell happened to this damn country?!

17. Oh, I wasn\'t interested in whom was doing it, just the fact that they are growing up faster. Of course a child is not going to seek adult things out on their own without adult influence.

18. nah but this young girl obviously wants to feel \"sexy\" and wants a lot of attention. i guess there really isn\'t that much of a problem here but her mother is unintentionally instilling into her daughters mind to be \"hot\" and later in her life i\'m sure it\'s going to show.

19. You can have the desire to look very nice, like I do, and not be a slut. Of course my parents never let me do any of that, but just because a female wants to look pretty doesn\'t mean they will turn into a slut. I personally wouldn\'t let my daughter (if I have a girl, or kids at all) fake tan until she was at least 15. But I would let my 8 year old daughter get a pedicure so she can feel girly. I do not agree with what the mother is doing, but I do not think it means she is destined for a life of sluttery. (Yes, I know that is not a word, it just fit).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.