Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Cant stop coughing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by empan3, Sep 26, 2009.

1. ive smoked atleast 5 times already lol i know but every time i cough soo much its not funny and today i took my first hit from my new glass pipe and was coughing like crazy while i see my friends can keep it in and not cough at all:confused: why is that can anybody tell me?

2. Usually,when you first start,your lungs arent used to the tar filling your lungs,in time you should quit coughing so much

3. your just new.try taking a little bit smaller hits, so you dont cough up a lung. ;)

4. ya it's all good i remember the first time i smoked i took quite a few bong hits and my eyes were watering from me coughing sooo much it looked like i was crying.:smoking:

5. ^^ first time i smoked i FILLED my lungs with a grav bong and i literally puked from so much couging

6. I feel ya. The first time I blazed a blunt of dro I puked. It was embarassing. It made people think I couldn't handle my shit. The first major high you get seems to end up sickly.

7. You could try taking smaller/slower hits, you can feel it in your throat, it'll usually be a "tickle" and trigger your coughing. So try that, then your next hit make it smaller, and pull the carb prob 2/3 seconds before you think you'll feel it tickle your throat.
    You may not get a good hit the first time, but you'll get the hang of it.
    :bongin::bongin::bongin:

8. As other people have mentioned, you're just new. You'll eventually grow out of it but in the meantime just take smaller hits if it bothers you.