I can't stand it.

Discussion in 'General' started by classactslacker, Apr 8, 2010.

1. My parents and my sister know i smoke my mom gets mad at me when she smells it she always says its bad and i tell her it isn't and that kind stuff but then she always says stuff like "you can think what you want but i know that marijuana is bad and it will ruin your life" even though i know it isn't since im the one using it. And my sister is one of those people that think marijuana is as bad as heroin and coke which bothers me as well because this is the reason marijuana is still illegal. I don't know if there is a point to this thread but this has just been bothering me lately and thank you if you did read this.

2. just ignore them when they say that kinda shit...like who cares? its fuckin weed and its not bad and if at least u know it then ur all good...when they say that shit just look the other way

3. As far as I'm concerned, if you're living with your parents, it's: Her house, her rules. If she doesn't want you smoking it, you shouldn't risk your relationship with your mother. Or at least be stealthy about it. It sucks, but where there's a will there's a way, just keep holding on.

4. at least your not that one kid whose mom is a 60 year old aristocrat from afghanistan.

he got caught and his mom is making him sleep in her room and following him around everywhere he goes.

1 sec i'll link you to that thread.

5. here it is

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/579819-help-me-guys-i-got-caught.html

enjoy