Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't smoke weed without pain after getting gastritis

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebaiz, Jun 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ya so this is my first forum post and I'm just coming here out of desperation because I have no idea what to do. I've been smoking weed for just over three years now and I used to be an on and off daily smoker, going around a month smoking every day and then a month off only doing it on the weekends. I smoked as a way to relax and enjoy myself with my friends, but everything changed once I got diagnosed with gastritis. I was diagnosed in early march and ever since then when I would try to smoke I would just feel really uncomfortable in my stomach and I wouldn't even feel any euphoric high. I tried indicas and sativas but that didn't make any difference. I took a break from trying to smoke for the last two months until I tried it again last weekend. After almost completely overcoming my gastritis I somehow felt worse, my abdomen was extremely uncomfortable and I had a strong tingling sensation in my forearms and hands.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before or does anyone have some sort of advice to give me? I really want to smoke this summer, but if this doesn't get resolved I'm probably going to have to give up weed.

• Like Like x 1

2. Do you drink alcohol alot at all??

I had real bad problems with my stomach/chest for ages now got diognosed with a hernia that's letting acid go up into my chest, I stopped drinking all together & the pain isn't as bad, I still have a drink each week but not everyday like I used to lol

I did have pins & needles/pain in my legs but I found out that was due to meds I was on

3. tried vaping instead of smoking?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I don't really drink alcohol that much. I drink every few months, but I definitely don't consume a large amount of it.

• Like Like x 1

5. Fuck knows then man have you asked doctors about it??

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've mostly been using dab pens for the last two years so I think that I might try herb instead. I think I might be having a problem because of the concentration of the pen.

7. Not really, my doctor doesn't know that I smoke but he's done everything that he can to help my gastritis by prescribing me with prilosec and stuff.

8. Dude tell your doctor's lol I've told them all I smoke weed they don't say anything apart from the usual shit lol

Some have even said they support it

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah I guess I'll do that the next time I see him and I'll explain my situation.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I would tell the doctor to man....what harm can it do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. This is my first forum post as well. For the exact same reason...desperation!! I have suffered all of those symptoms. For the past week. And by reading all of these replies I'm guessing it's do to my alcohol intake. So Monday I'm definitely calling the drs. Anyways I'm not in pain exactly but extreme discomfort. I can breath in just fine, but exhaling is so hard and awkward. I've been smoking weed daily for at least 15 yrs. But it's impossible for me right now. And I've never liked the taste or enjoyed the buzz from edibles. But I can't sleep or calm my nerves with out pot. So do u, or anyone else on here have any suggestions??

12. You may need a total THC tolerance break. And a lot CBD to help calm your nerves. Have you tried any CBD?

13. No I haven't.. But it might be worth a try.. Thank you

14. Can you let me know if the CBD helps at all because I'm so desperate to find a solution. I just want to get baked with all of my friends and enjoy weed once again but I can't.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Well I dud get some sleep but I just had some of the CBD oil. I can't say that I got baked but I did get some sleep finally