Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't smoke for 6 months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeanGreen2012, May 9, 2011.

1. Due to a new probation
    Should I spend the money I save on j's(air jordans) or as much weed I can get when my probation is over
    Ps I smoked 2 g's in an hour in my living room watching Alice in wonderland on Friday for celebration of my last day of smoking for 6 months
    Which should I get?

2. put that shit away and buy a fat ass sack when ur prob is over

3. New shoes. They'll last longer than bud will.

4. ^^Amen.
    Honestly just buy the dank Jordans and then start saving for that dank ass nug.

5. yeah now that i think about it youll save enough to get both...

6. What do you have for smoking utiesels? Id save up and buy a bong or a vape or somthing nice, then when your 6 months is over buy a sac and celebrate. My friend got on probation for 6 months aswell (he's 29) so he just drinks at partys and doesent take part in smoking but can still have fun. Assuming your a minor and can't drink your pretty much fucked man. But you will be proud in 6 months to brag to your friends about having a bong/vape

7. Yeah that's true
    I guess ill just save for the shoes first and whatever else ill put towards the weed
    Dudes its so gay I'm getting random drug tested and my offense was graffiti!!!
    Not even drug related!!!

8. Shoes. But not overpriced sweatshop jordans.

9. Both? By the shoes now if ya need them, save any more money.

Or do like my pap does with money and every time you get some throw like 25% of it into savings or somewhere out of sight, that way you'll have your shoes and a lot of money to smoke up on when you get don't with probie. That sucks though, good luck man.

10. #10 MeanGreen2012, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I didn't think about saving a piece of my money like that, that's a good idea

11. save the money in the bank and dont spend it