I can't smoke anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by 11Blackout, Aug 20, 2012.

1. for another two years. But I'll always read this forum because stoners have the absolute best conversations. :hello:

2. Yes GC is a great time killer when you can't smoke or are on a t-break.

3. Why can't you smoke anymore?

4. y u no smoke?

5. It's not that you CANT smoke, you'll just get in trouble, that's all... I say smoke. if you're in that kind of situation.

6. damm probation fucking sucks

i had that shit for two years. i wish i had just done the 30 days in jail, which really would have been 15 days minus the time already served when i got busted

but thank god for the drinks to clean my system
    :)

well good luck with however you choose to do the two years. maybe you will go to a doctor and get a prescription for some medication and now you will have something to replace your weed with

to bad its unnatural chemicals that way

7. i started doing worse drugs/drinking when i got put on probation. anything that doesnt show up in ur system after a couple days. what a flawed system.

8. Half my highschool was a great example of this. People get in trouble for bud or their parents go apeshit. Two years later they're down at the clinic banging on the doors because they didn't get there before 1pm.

9. Same with me.

Just serve your time, it's 10x easier.

10. It's not probation. I'm in the military. :p

As tempting as it is sometimes, after seeing what happens when you piss hot here I've decided that it's definitely NOT worth it. Two of my friends are getting discharged for positive UA's and the process is being dragged way the fuck out. They take your money, your time, and then they keep you here as long as they can.

I started drinking a lot but I don't go out anymore because if I get in one more bar fight I'll get Article 15'd into Oblivion.

11. Probation is easier than smoking in the military. You can clean your system in a week if you need too.

12. I shouldnt be worried if I cant smoke few days or weeks..... thanks

13. It happens. Everyone has to stop sometime for a lil' bit.. Or let me re-phrase, most people do.