Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't smoke anymore :[

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thntdwr, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I used to dorm at a college in Long Island. I smoked weed just about every day. I did pretty good in my classes, and had an overall good 'ole time. But I only spent one semester there, and now I'm living at home again, going to a local college for financial reasons. It's become IMPOSSIBLE to smoke. I live with my parents, I don't have a car. It's just become impossible. I can't come home high cause my parents will know. Somebody help me.

2. What the fuck do you want us to do?? Sorry to put it like that but what do you mean "somebody help me"

Smoke outside at night when they are sleeping??

3. sploooooooffffffffff

4. are you liteally busy 24/7?
    can you not take a break to maybe walk somewhere, make friends? do something.
    find some woods or something.
    open your mind man and just think about all your options
    choose wisely.

5. Get an mflb and hit it in the bathroom. Just keep your shit about you because it can get you kind of loopy. :p

6. Get a job, move out.

7. Well you got two options here... A) Dont get caught!. It is not that hard to hide smoking weed man, like seriously come on. Get a small pipe, or if smoking joints dont smoke it right before going home. If your eyes get red use visine. My eyes personally never get red and I can usually hide it even right after smoking a joint. You also have option B) Man up, grow a pair, and tell your parents that you smoke weed!. Tell them its your choice and you will continue to do so, you are an adult are you not?. Just tell them that you do it responsibly and it doesnt negatively impact your life. Prove to them it doesnt affect you negativvely. And if they still dissaprove, well, your an adult and should be able to make your own decisions. Im not trying to be a dick by any means, but by the time your college age you shouldnt be hiding blazing like a child anymore.

8. Window u can climb out thats in the bathroom is awesome cuz u can lock the door and turn the shower on. Sadly thats wat my friend was able to do in hs not me. But u should have met some ppl that lived off campus

9. Lmao wtf u got parents or drug federal winning top two k9 squad raising you?

10. I moved back home with my parents, I just wait until they go to bed and hit my helix. But I also have friends, so i just smoke at their place.

11. Do what I did. Start running or working out at night.. so u can.blaze and run straight into the shower... Red eyes? Shampoo got in eyes hello lol... Always have ur clothes ready.

12. Sucks to be you, are you trying to find sympathy from us or something?

13. Lol back a long time ago when I thought my parents would get mad about my smoking, I always used the shampoo in the eye excuse.

14. Always be high...Your parents will only trip out when you are sober.:cool:

15. wow. fuck most of you lol. i cant move out at 19. i dont have the money. and i cant make the money while i go to school.

16. This is funny because I have actually had this happen to me multiple times :smoke:

17. You can't move out at 19? Time to cut the umbilical cord buddy.

18. Have you told them you blaze/ever been caught? :confused: If so do they still think you do?

19. If you cant support yourself after 18, im sorry but you have some growing up to do. I understand its hard to get a job, but it isnt as hard as you think. You can find a place for under 300 a month no problem. Yea, its not going to be the quality of life you're used to living at home, but its yours.