i cant smell anything!!..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fat tony157, Mar 9, 2007.

1. so last night i smoked a hella lot, got really messed up. well im sick so i cant smell anything really. well last night i started freaking out because i couldnt taste or smell anything. so i started smelling random things like cologne and shit. then i grabbed my weed and kept smelling it, smelled nothing, on the last sniff i sucked in a little nug haha. went right to the back of my throat and i almost threw up...goood times

2. wow, just wow.

3. If you can't smell or taste anything, can I have your Mackinaw peaches?

4. Are those the little packaged things you can get while in highschool through the school lunch line? If so +reps to you for making my day, reminds me of the line in Napoleon Dynamite, "Can I have your tots?" haha... Nice.

5. Get this Vics Vapor Rub shit. My mother introduced this to me long ago. It kind of looks like vaseline in a blue little bottle thing. Rub that shit like barely in and under your nose and breath. It will do wonders.

6. Best show ever.

7. Not quite...CamouflageNinja got it though. It's from an episode of Seinfeld where Kramer loses his olfactory senses from taking a nap inside an apartment being fumigated. Newman convinces him to hand over his delicious peaches because they'd just go to waste.

8. Hahaha

I miss that show so much.