I Cant Sex My Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ale1014, May 19, 2014.

1. Hi guys ive been vegging for eighr weeks and just switched to flower but I still can't see any preflowers! Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. you should really choose the wording of your titles better

3. No f**king plants. It goes against nature.

4.  give it time.

5. Hahahah sorry guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It can take up to three weeks to show sex, but usually within a week or so of flipping lights.

7. #7 Blackbud925, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Here's what you wanna see....it'll show once 12/12 kicks in...a full plant pic would help...males tend to have a more streamline structure as aposed to the Christmas tree structure of females...but these two pistils(that normally show 3rd or 4th leaf set up first) will show it to be female... Good luck!

I ID mine early in life....you see in the second pic 3rd leaf set up the two fine white pistils...

Attached Files:

8. Eight week veg? Are the shoots just starting? Doesn't add up to me?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. I don't get it either. I vegged it for eight weeks under 4 23-watt cfls (6500k) and topped it once and it has plenty of nodes but no preflowers

11. Sexing is a process...waiting for a plant to show on its own takes up valuable time just to end up with a male..

12. Here's an update:

Attached Files:

There have been times where I was quite happy to see males...

j

14. Only if you PLAN to pollinate a female for seeds, that's done on purpose not by accident...it's the accident of investing time in a plant that turns out male is what my quote spoke on...wasn't used in the context you're attempting to apply my quote to...