Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't seem to handle a pipe after vaping for months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluefrosty, Jun 24, 2017.

1. So basically I got into 420 with a standard glass pipe. I remember it was harsh but it wasn't impossible to handle the hits. Next I went to a bong which was a lot better and eventually vaping too. Did a bong/vape combo for several months but I tried to use a pipe again recently and I literally can't take a single pull from it. It's either the smoke is way too harsh or I'm doing it wrong. I swear it feels like I'm inhaling fire; just the initial pull is too much. I'm just throwing ideas out there but do I need to inhale into my MOUTH to cool the smoke off first? Would not cleaning your pipe make the hits nasty/hard to handle?

2. Just take small hits until you get used to it again

3. You'll get used to it really quickly again. You'd be surprised. It's always good to mix up your method of intake. I find that helps keep my tolerance pretty low considering...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You cant pull on a pipe like you do a vape bro.

5. HOLY SHIT

6. I WAS LEGIT SUCKING THE FLAME INTO MY LUNGS