I Cant Seem To Fix This

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SSDIPainGuy, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Please help me. Dwc 8gl res, 2 plants, 600w, gh flora nutes, cal/mag 5ml/gl, ph 6.3 when I fill, 5.2 by the time I need to top it off in 2 days, week five of 12/12, week 3 of actual flowers. Big fan blowing the canopy, smaller fan blowing under lollipopped bottom. If you need any other info please let me know, thank you so much.

1402274650288.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    Its fucking flowering, the leaves will die off and feed the flowers.

Fuck those leaves, you are growing bud now.

Dont fertilize the fuck out of them to save those stupid leaves.

3. These aren't fan leaves off the bottom, these are the sugar leaves coming straight out of the buds. That's not normal. Yellow fan leaves, I get it, plant feeding itself. Besides, they get yellow, not necrotic and brown like mine are right? This is a new strain, if you say it's normal, I'll believe you though. Thank you

4. I should of added, 84, 35-45% rh lights on. 74 45-55% rh lights off, thanks

5. whats your PPM running?

my fan leaves get ugly too but I pinch them off and its fixed :)

6. SnoopDogs comments always make me chuckle. He sure has a way with words. He's be fun to light up with.

I think what he's trying to say is that if you are already mid way into flower and the buds look healthy, don't worry so much about the leaves.

LOL yea!

I would hate to see a newer grower add fertilizer, stunt and burn the plants and end up with super green bud that taste like freshly mowed hay.

8. That's exactly why I'm here asking the experts. The buds look great, a bit small I think, but dense as hell, rock hard and covered in trichs. I just wanted to catch a small problem before it came a big one. Thanks guys