Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant roll a joint to save my fucking life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kashii, Apr 10, 2010.

1. i cant seem to be able to roll a joint correctly can anyone help me out, i've watched vids on youtube with no success please help.

2. Practice makes perfect

3. practice, practice,practice. I can roll some nice blunts but also until recently couldn't roll a Joint. Practiced with a pack of papers until I got it.

just keep practicing, it will come with time.

4. #4 Free The BIRDS, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    ok ill try to teach u easily real quick

you want to use both sides of the zig zag to shape the weed inside

you do this by spreading the weed equally throughout the paper, then using your fingers to just push the paper up, down, up, down, up down.

you will notice the weed in the paper, developing a cylinder type shape, this is good, you're doing it right.

once the weed itself is in the cylinder, u just do one finally thumb movement up, or down, to get the paper in the right spot.

now u just roll the paper with the already rolled weed inside, and try to get the opposite side to come down, tightly without loosening or unrolling the joint.

it is very simple and its just that little thing(rolling up the weed inbetween the paper, inbetween your fingers, by simply going up and down that screws ppl up.

-make sure the weed is cut very finely with no little nugs, or balls if u with. having these makes it harder to roll
    -make sure the weed is even throughout the whole joint, dont worry if it falls out the side, at all.

tightness will come

5. Buy some cheap cigarette papers, like Bugler, and practice. If you can roll with a Bugler, a Zig Zag (or any other good paper) will be a breeze. If all else fails, get one of those cigarette rollers.

6. Don't feel bad, bro. I can't either. I usually hit a pipr or bong anyway so it's cool.

7. if you want something that's like joint "training wheels" there's Randy's wired rolling papers, they have i wire in one side that makes it really easy to roll and works as a roach clip when it gets small