I cant resist lol..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tinkerbell26, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Yes im a celeb gossip whore lol....anyways anyone hear about chris brown and rhianna getting into a fight?

What do you lovely peeps on grasscity think about the whole situation?

2. I heard the bitch started the shit. You start it, you better finish it am I right? :cool:

3. i cant resist sayin it either, i cant believe you actually care about this...:confused:

4. holy shit what is this world coming to.

i think i have more important things in my life then to worry about Chris brown and Rhianna getting in a fight,to tell you the truth i don't give 2 shits,no never mind i don't even give one shit.

5. #5 MandalaSmoker, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Jay-Z is going to try and beat him down or more likely he'll get some people to beat his ass or shoot him.Just a theory that won't happen...........then it does.

Calm down Jack,if you don't like the topic you know you can just click the back button.

If a Women hit's a man he should be able to restrain her not hit/beat them.Anyone that hit's a girl is a punk bitch.

6. i saw a pic of the two of them on stage...

i had not realized how fuckin cute rihanna is.

yeah here:

[​IMG]

fuck the goon, look at that butt. mmm damn.

7. never thought chris had it in him to beat anyone's ass. he'll have fun in prison-bubba from cell block 5 looooves his voice

8. Myself I don't really care. To be honest, until a trial occurs and declares guilty/not guilty, nobody really knows but them.

9. i think that the situation gets way too much fuckin publicity

10. [​IMG]

mm rhianna mmmmmm

11. yea but if the bitch gave me an STD, then she at least deserved a good pimp slap.
    i was listening on the radio, the dj apparently had heard that the reason for the fight was that she have him an undisclosed std.

12. what about half a shit