i cant remember the name???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Orio, Jan 8, 2010.

1. so i was talking to one of my friend's cousin and he was talking about some kind of "thing" people who are really into art and shit like that do... i didnt really pay attention to the whole story but what really caught my attention was when he said they eat some part of a human brain that controls dreams... is this true? if so whats it called? or is he just fucking with me? lol

2. very vague info... maybe dmt

3. Last time I checked this was called cannabalism?

4. thats what i was thinking lol but he was pretty straight foward about it and didnt seem to be joking. but who knows? some people are good liars...

5. yea he may have heard something or misunderstood and thought it was dmt. its related to dreaming somehow, i dont know i havent done the research. but its a very powerful psychedelic

6. thanks! thats most likely it. :smoking:

7. DMT is produced in the brain. Scientists do not know what it purpose is though. Kinda like the appendix, cept DMT is, I think, still actually used by the body as the appendix is not.

It is thought to give us dreams, give us the illusion of a soul, and other such arcane and spiritual things.

Many tribes use a form of tea which is a compex brew recipie. It is heavily DMT based and the use it to do their spritual rituals.

8. lucid dreaming? he was probably talking about DMT though

9. What about Hunter S Thompson when he ingests adrenochrome

10. Adrenochrome is pretty much a myth.