Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Can't Pick Which One

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anonymous99, Mar 20, 2012.

1. :hello:Hello Grasscity, I'm thinking about purchasing a vaporizer, considering I'm living with my parents and I need a portable one. I thoroughly did my research I narrowed it down to the MFLB, iolite, arizer solo. Which one do you prefer, if you own any of these please give your feedback. :smoke:

2. I'd go with the MFLB and iolite, the arizer hasn't gotten many good reviews.

3. MFLB is a solid portable vape. you will not be disappointed, trust

4. i've had consistently awesome experiences with the iolite. it has my vote

5. MFLB, hands down. :)

I have it and love it! Make sure you grind very finely though, I was only satisfied with it until I realized how important it is to have finely ground bud. I have a pretty high tolerance and I can feel good from a trench. High quality bud is also highly recommended for vaping.

6. i have had an mflb for like 6 months and it's so solid, its sick, especially if you get the powerex 2700 batteries, ur good to go

7. You should also look into the VaporGenie. I've heard good things about it, and it's cheap.

Mine should be in within a few days.