I Cant Log In To The Account Ive Used Here Daily Since 2009. What. The. Fucking. Fuck.

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by CJL, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I just found my way back the the new GC forums after 2 stoned, confusing weeks of trying to find it.

I'm currently on my brothers account, created AFTER my original account, mind you, which to my knowledge has been used by myself since June 2009.

I'm normally *d$* on here, aka Sativa Kenevil, and when I tried to log in to this account, it tells me the username and/or password is correct, which just isn't so. I tried several times, to no avail. Idk if this a leftover bug of the forum reboot, but I would appreciate my original account back, if someone would kindly look into it, thank you.

Now back to waiting to pick up some Cin-X that hit town that I have to wait until day after tomorrow to try. :p  I would like to try it while browsing these new forums on my old account, as Cin-X is one of my top 3, and sometimes a good bowl and looking at GC is all I have to look forward to. :)

2. #2 RMJL, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    I'm going to send you a private message via Messenger so that we can figure this out.  :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.