I can't live in this country anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. And the rest of the world has to be fucking morons if they think this isn't a fantastic country. Because it is. It may have it's faults, but fuck, it's a great place to be. Just quit hating everything so much and look for the positives, life sucks if you focus on the negatives. Honestly I think people who blame their country, town, city, or people for all their problems are just pushing their problems off of themself. Take responsibility fuckwads.

2. been there done that...

3. No, but we take care of our people. I have realized that I am a citizen of the earth, not of a country.

4. How old are you?

5. Need a roomate? Ha ha, kidding. I want to live in Norway or New Zealand. Isn't crime super low in Norway? America is sketchy. Everyone I know has been robbed at gunpoint, including me. I hate this place. Especially Texas.

6. Maybe the only thing that will change the ways things are now, is if people stop just following the masses. We should start to think for ourselves.

@ samshine88: Yes, there is very little crime in Norway compared to other countries :D

7. Well im not so sure of that.any country with a "king" is not as free as they might think. But from where im sitting i would sure be willing to give it a shot lol! Americas government is fucked up. It's not the people, believe me we want things different

8. The problem is that the media and government is creating ignorance. Just turn on the television or read the news, its a fucking joke. Sure there are some of us that arent fooled by any of it but many people do fall for it. It ends up effecting everyone, its a big problem. Real progress cannot be made this way.

9. ya see the problem with government is that most of them haven't legalized mj 100% once they do that we will all be one big happy world.Im gona start my own country ...the flag.... One big mj leaf!!! whose with me ...anyone ...anyone...lol:smoke:

PS all this talk about polatics is a killin my buzz you guys rule ...its your country that sucks hahahaha including mine:D

10. Media ≠ country

Most people I know couldn't give two shits about the news. I mean they know what's happening but they don't buy into all the scare tactics and shit.

It's also very easy to not watch the news, I never have.

11. Politics are fun to rant about amirite??

12. I work at a major retail job. We got half our bonuses last year when the economy was shit, now this year they tell us sales are up, entire company-wise, like 19%. We're constantly exceeding budget numbers, getting all sorts of props, our boss got like a 50k bonus...and

None of us (normal workers) are getting bonuses this year. They're just fucking us in the ass, the entire working class. The place I work at won some big award, and they congratulate us, but no bonuses and still work us like dogs. I feel like corporations are just starting to take over and mess with our livelihoods. i needa go to europe

13. Well, it ends up effecting you one way or another, you just dont know how much better things can be if we werent held back by those in "power"

The schools are a joke, we've got soldiers and innocent civilians dying everyday in a mismanaged war based on lies and greed, etc.

You may not care about these things but its hard for me to totally ignore it and say everything is just fine and dandy.

14. This infuriates me to no end.

Seriously, Europe isn't this utopia where everything is amazing, they're fucked up too! It's like everyone still thinks like they're 16 and that going to Europe will just magically solve all their problems.

Grow up.

15. checks and balances = fail.

good point. many europeans think the same thing about america. hell, i'm sure many, many people think 'anywhere but where they are' is safe or better. that's not a great mentality for the world population to have.

16. A lot of countries would be better to live in than living in America, including most places in Europe. America is beautiful, don't get me wrong. But I hate this country because the people here are greedy and treat the earth like shit. No one thinks twice about recycling or electric vehicles. Our government is trash, they are literally allowing mountain-top removal to take place for oil. And if you aren't super wealthy or have insurance, no one gives two shits about you. I'm ready to get the fuck outta here. :)

17. First off, don't generalize an entire nation. That's plain ignorance.

Second of all, electric vehicles do more damage long term than gas powered. Do you have any idea how polluting and wasteful it is to make all those batteries? It's horrendous. Diesel is where it's at.

Everyone I know recycles as much as they can but it makes me mad that where I live you can't recycle glass, that's just wasteful.

And the people who give care about wealthy people and insurance are the type of people I don't want to associate with, no problem there.

18. I love Obama, he has 2 things going for him that many presidents have not. 1) He cares about the people, all of them, and 2) He is a good man

Problem is he is trying to work within a system of government that is broken to it's core. You would seriously need to trash the entire way we do things and start from scratch to have a government that works.

I am happy as a clam in Costa Rica, and there is a lot of opportunity here, much more so than in the States.

19. Hey I've got some prime oceanfront real estate in Kansas I'll give you a great deal for it

20. You call a person that gave false hope and lied to an entire country a caring person? The guy sold his soul to be president, he knew damn well what he was getting himself into. He's only assisting in the corrupt empires survival.